Cooking changes 3.0.8

Started by Grendeel, January 08, 2009, 07:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grendeel

[blizzard]Cooking

* A recipe has been added for Kungaloosh. You can learn this recipe from an NPC in the Dalaran sewers once you have completed the quest 'The Taste Test' in Sholazar Basin.
    * A recipe for the incredible Fish Feast can now be purchased for Dalaran Cooking Awards.
    * Succulent Orca Stew and Shoveltusk Soup have been removed from the requirements for any cooking achievements as they will not be added to the game.
    * A new recipe for Worg Tartare is now available for purchase with Dalaran Cooking Awards. This delicacy imbues hit rating and Stamina upon those brave enough to eat it.[/blizzard]

Avelandra

finally, you can get the 160 recipe achievement.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Nasanna

I guess if you were a rogue who also did the AQ questline it was possible to get 160 with Thistle Tea and Chimera Chops before this patch. But you still couldn't get the Northrend Gourmet achievement :(

Shadowwolf

Cant get 160 yet till this change. Most you can get is 159, I have everything but the Chimera Chops and am at 158 =(
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess