Insulation's not just pink panther? No way!

Started by Apolla, July 09, 2011, 11:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apolla

Quite frequently, I talk about how my day was at work, with insulation this, and camp that.  For many people not in Alberta or other parts of Canada to a lesser extent, they automatically assume pink panther and tents/campers. Well...not exactly.  I am not a master of insulation or anything so don't expect some cool random facts...but I do have some cool random work related pics ;D

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Apolla

Here is some normal stuff along with a very cool tank.   Basically, we insulate pipes and the liking in large oil refineries or other industrial sections like fertilizer plant like I'm at right now.

*I am not concerned with the details.*

capnpop

in that last pic, how does the hot air balloon fly when it looks like it's anchored with big poles??

Oilslick

Quote from: capnpop on July 12, 2011, 02:01:44 AM
in that last pic, how does the hot air balloon fly when it looks like it's anchored with big poles??

rofl

gotta say though...don't think i've ever seen one that shiny down here apo

Deadlymijo

Good to see you still on the forum Oil since not in game atm miss seeyin ya around

Oilslick

Lord Entropy

That last one looks like a giant beer fermenter to me - probably necessary where you work!   ;)

Raif

Working at rona i realized people really do think all insulation is pink.

They bought some batts, and when they came to pick it up, when it wasnt pink, they returned it