Happy Birthday Shadow!

Started by Kothnok, July 18, 2011, 07:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kothnok

Happy Birthday to you, Shadow! 

May your day be filled with joy and Oreo Cracksters ;)   :p2_cake: :Fosters_Pack:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

fiere redfern

Deadlymijo

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Icemunch

Happy Birthday to you.  Happy Birthday to you.  Happy Birthday Shadow ... Happy Birthday to you!!

Fleecy

Cottonbaler

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!

Friends help you move...
...REAL friends help you move bodies.

I Believe In Making Sacrifices. Can I Start With You?

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Gutboy

Happy birthday boss - Ensures for everyone!  ;)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Lord Entropy

Lol, ensures.  I'll probably get those too when day rolls around!  Happy Birthday Shadow!

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Tolwen