Merry Christmas Postcard

Started by Arcdelad, December 15, 2006, 02:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Merry Christmas to everyone...you guys are all awesome and its great to play with such a cool group...merry christmas from Arcdelad and his twin brother orc

Luise

:) Merry Christmas Arc- we think you are pretty awesome too. :teddybag: :xmaswreath: :tree_snowglobe: :blue_ornament: :red_ornament: :green_ornament: :white_ornament: :pine_tree: :xmas_tree:

Tankgrl

:'( Awe, merry Christmas to you too Arc.

Jandris

Merry Christmas Arcdelad  :green_ornament: :white_ornament: :red_ornament: :blue_ornament:
And Merry Christmas to the entire Twilight guild    :tree_snowglobe:

Kaidelina

Heh, Happy Holidays to you too Arc.  And also to your family.  Hope you have a great first Christmas in Chicago.  ;D

:elf_smiley: :reindeer_smiley: :santa_smiley: :snowman_smiley: :xmaswreath: :tree_snowglobe: :snowman: :teddybag:

Kaethdorala

Merry christmas to you to Arc  :santa_smiley: and to everyone else in the guild hope all your christmas wishes come true  :snowman_smiley: :santa_smiley: :reindeer_smiley: :elf_smiley: :oldschool_frosty: :teddybag:

Kothnok

Merry Christmas Arc!  Maybe you'll get to see some of that white stuff that falls from the sky you've heard about in fairy tales down in Arizona.  Don't be frightened.  It's called snow. ;)

:snowman_smiley: :snowball_smiley: :oldschool_frosty: :white_ornament: :tree_snowglobe: :snowman:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

Ugh.  I've got plenty to spare, want some?

Secular Santa says: Happy holidays, fellas!
un4

terrank

arc! merry christmas and a happy new year to u man! also i wanna give thanks for being in such a great guild and want to wish everyone a safe merry christmas, may all ur wishes come true for this coming year=D

usonian

haha Secular Santa, I like it.  Happy Chrismahanakwanzika everyone.

Muridin

it is a week from christmas everyone.

and im taking a few days leave so i can study and sit for my learners permit.

so im staying at my grandparent's so i wont get distracted by wow

but anyway, Merry Christmas everybody, and i hope all your lunches/barbies are real swell and cheerful

Luise

Quote from: Muridin on December 18, 2006, 08:16:29 AM
it is a week from christmas everyone.

and im taking a few days leave so i can study and sit for my learners permit.

so im staying at my grandparent's so i wont get distracted by wow

but anyway, Merry Christmas everybody, and i hope all your lunches/barbies are real swell and cheerful

Luise

well I tried to quote "..so I won't get distracted by wow"  :) computer skills are still pathetic lol
I had to get my Christmas cards done today- so I let my kids play wow - so that I could write my cards- but alas- every once in awhile i had to go in and "check on them"- sad...I know

Muridin

and it didnt work, i got distracted several times

/sigh

Arcdelad

lol....good luck mur....trying to not be distracted by WOW is tough :)

...but make sure you keep checking this board to read everyones replies :P