Get a good laugh...

Started by Arcdelad, July 16, 2007, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

...as your friend gets pummelled!

A lot of us are chasing after the Ogri-la and Sha'tari skyguard repeatables for cash...one thing you may not know is that afteryou become "king of the ogres" NONE of the ogres in blades edge mountain will attack you...they will show up as neutral.

I was doing the repeatables in blades edge and someone needed help, and I stumbled onto this little trick. You can still attack the ogres, but if you were to walk through the entire nest of ogres in BEM, including the elites guarding Gruul's Lair, you wouldnt get attacked unless you attacked them.

The person I was helping didnt have that luxury :P

fiere redfern

And the rep doesn't go down if you attack them?

Interesting...

Vengeance

Gutboy

Yeah it's pretty weird to walk around a bunch of ogres and not beat on them. Of course now that i'm done with consortium rep, I won't be doing that with my "friends" in Nagrand either.  :(

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Genoism

the only thing ogrila has for me are some epic boots...which are worse then my blue boots. I figure if i stick in some insanely expensive gems in the epic boots it might be a TINY bit better...certainly not worth a grind to exalted.

Arcdelad

Its not really a grind though...i do daily quests for cash...i can spend 30 minutes a day and rake in 70G...Im 2k from exalted in skyguard and 5k into revered for ogri-la.....and i havent even been trying...there isnt a single item i want from either faction (mounts mean nothing to me...i just want my epic flight form :P)....you can hit exalted with these factions without even trying or noticing...

ALTHOUGH...the skyguard cape has a slowfall use that is fun when heading to kara...i just jump off the bridge and glide to the front door hehehe

Genoism

i can't seem to get enough people together to do those 5 man quests that act as a prereq to doing all the ogrila quests. I'm pretty sure Im only one quest away from the dailies as well. Gotta 5man some guy or another.