The good, bad and ugly of the console games

Started by Apolla, March 17, 2009, 09:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apolla

Anyone remember the Turbografx-16? Yeah that's what I thought =/

Mega Man was HARDCORE.  None of this extra energy crap-just 1hit KO baby.  Just thought of a game that fits all three categories.

Paper boy

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Arcdelad

I remember the Turbo-graphics...my parents never bought me one, but i always wanted one...its the only system to ever have Street Fighter 1 on it...

anyone remember the SNK Neo Geo system? I remember walking into Babbages and seeing that their games were over $100 a piece...and that was in the early 90's lol

Grendeel

What, no intellivison Arc?  I considered that to be bar far the best console system at the time.  Considering the era it was made, i found most of the games simply amazing.  I still have mine and have played it on occasion.   Its pathetic compared to what we have now :P

Arcdelad

i think i meant intellivision instead of calleco...if its the one with the circle you had to move around with your thumb then thats it hehehehe...i remember the tron disc game for it was a BLAST...

Grendeel

Yeah thats the one and Tron was great!  I love sea battle myself.   B52 bomber, with the intellivoice addon was pretty amazing at the time too.

Gailzee

I liked Pirates! Gold, and Shadowrun. Great ones!

Darkstar

earliest consol i can remeber is the nintendo...  :laugh: ....not quite as old as some of you geezers lol.  One of my favorite games was Crash course i think?  The one where ur a motorcycler and you can build your own tracks etc..Final fantasy series of course heh, and duck hunter!