Goodbye Twilight

Started by Rocknlock, September 05, 2009, 06:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocknlock

Ok, so its my time to go. I've come to feel disconnected/unhappy with this guild and the game in general over the past months. Its become repetitive and the only things I seem to be interested in much anymore is running heroics and bg's. Therefore, I've re-rolled my DK to horde just for something interesting to try out and will be trying a new mmo "Aion" this week (open beta). Thanks for the help and fun I've recieved from everyone over the past 2 years, BC was a blast. Best of luck in Cataclysm and maybe I'll see you there if Aion doesn't work out.

- Rock

Urmyboyblue

Check in from time to time Rock! i also heard about and want to try out that game, maybe we can meet up on there. Also would just like to know your doin good from time to time! Take it ez, and thanks for the good times! :carlton_draught:

Rocknlock

dunno what server I'll be on but will be using tchofdeath for my name, hope to run into you.

Tony

I just gotta say man, I will miss you. You have been my Hero and role model here as a DK. You and Apo tought me all I know. I'll see you around hopefully...

:(

Kothnok

Take care Rock and good hunting wherever you end up   :Horde Banner:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

kajunlady

Take care Rock, I hate to see you go you have always been one whos has been ever so helpful and kind, hope your journey takes you some place blissful. please do remember to check in from time to time we will miss you and hope to hear from you  soon.

Kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Air

Later Rock, and take care.  Hope you have fun where ever you go.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

capnpop

I killed him...i killed him good...

Jandris

Sad to see you go but I wish you fun, excitement & good hunting.
Stop back & check in when you have time.

Zario

:(  Sorry to see you go Rock.  I've always enjoyed shooting the  :dogdoo: with you late at night.  I hope we cross paths again!

un4

un4

cefwyn

OH NO....I will miss you Rock.  It made me sad to see this.  Stay away from WoW for three measly weeks and bad things happen....