Harro!

Started by Genoism, January 23, 2010, 11:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

Hey guys, wow Twilight is still rocking!
Dunno if anyone remembers me, I'm sure a few old timers are still around who might...
Anyways, just dropping in to say hello. Life has been insanely busy with me, getting married in 3 weeks  :o !
Dunno if Dharq/lyte/shadow/gren/etc still play but hope u guys are doing well. I asked my friend if he would give me my account back and he told me he would but he xfered my characters so yea...im like forget that! Not gonna spend 25 bucks a character... Sooo I took my sisters account since she didn't use it anymore either :D
I made a char called genoism on the server but prepping for the wedding and the big move leading up to that....I'm not really sure how much time I'm going to get to play. But wow so many things have changed in the game I don't even have time to bother reading through all the changes!

Anyways! Take care guys, hope to catch u guys in game and rejoin the guild sometime if no one would oppose that (assuming u guys are still casual of course, cuz right now i'd be lucky to have time to log in once a week)

fiere redfern

Y hallo thar, geno. Been a minute :)

Yeah, we're still here - most of the old timers you remember, as well as a crapton of new faces. WoW may have changed, but we're still the same ol' Twilight. We keep the raid schedule pretty full, but nothing's changed as far as how raids are run.

If your bro hasn't yet passed along my grats on the wedding, let me say again - congratulations! Any plans for mini-geno's in the near future?

Good to hear from you again, see ya in-game!

dharq

Geno! Howdy. :)

Congrats! And ignore Fie.. wait to have li'l Geno's. :D

Jandris

So good to hear from you and congrats on the upcoming wedding.
I agree with Dharq - take your time and enjoy before adding little geno's
I personally miss Iluvhorde and his sidekicks  :laugh:

un4

Holy shit, Geno... I don't email you for like two months and this happens?!  :o

Kidding man, glad to hear you're doing well and congratulations about the wedding!
un4

Zario

Geno!!!  This game hasn't been the same without you on Iluvhorde.  

Congrats on all the big changes.  Marriage is great but the first year can be a bit rough  :D

I would love to see you re-app for the guild if you do start playing again.