/sigh

Started by Khanus, December 03, 2006, 08:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khanus

Does anyone else find the long harsh grind through the 50's well tiresome...lol. I wasnt really prepaired, nor did I want to lvl another toon to 60 for a while, but given my situation I didnt really have a choice. In the comming weeks as we are on the dawn of the new expansion I will probably be less on the social tab. As more and more aspects of the expansion are revealed I'm becomming more excited about it, and am now actually looking forward to it. I definatly plan to continue to play Roxae to 60 and most likely 70 as well ( even though I feel like a dirty man playing a female toon in wow).  However, for the next week or so with Christmas, School, Weightlifting Comps, & Work (two people got fired so me its just me another guy and the owner, and everything seems to be breaking lol), I'm gunna take it easy and not play wow for a bit as truthfuly it isnt very relaxing. Twilightonalex is still my homepage so i will read all the good stuff :)

:leglamp: <------Nice :)

Genoism

heh i hear ya, real life takes over every now and then.
Grinding from 50 to 60 is a pain ill give u that. part of it feels longer only because your THAT much closer and the other part is because it IS longer :p

But if you run an instance or two each time u log on you'll have half a level or more done assuming the run goes quick and smooth. So give or take half a month and you'll be there at a leisurely pace.

Kaidelina

Hey Khan,

Lots on you plate these days.. . Take care of things and of yourself.

Keep in touch.

:oldschool_frosty: :snowball_smiley: :oldschool_frosty: :snowball_smiley: :oldschool_frosty: :snowball_smiley:

Peligrie

Actually I've felt the same way as of late. Grinding my druid through her mid 50's is nothing short of boring these days. Could be because she's my 3rd lvl that high, but I thought I'd be racing toward 60 with her in anticipation of the expansion and it's all I can do to log her to grind it, it seems. Which is a little sad, as I hope to make my Draenei as soon as the expansion hits and mess around with her for a good share of time so I probably won't give myself much time to lvl it then. 'Course, there will be new content then so maybe lvling those extra 5 lvls won't be so hard by then...  :-\ Who knows. I'm glad we're getting the expansion though. I feel like WoW gets a little bland after you've been 60 for a while.

capnpop

i simply cannot do it...i've started 2 other chars on Alex (a warr and a priest)...one made it to lvl 15 before (and was going to be a twink) before i got sick of it, the priest is currently lvl 7...donno about going any further with that one either....it's just so boring...

un4

Curious.  I find 50-60 interesting and relatively fast.
un4

Khanus

lol I've done it way too many times, things arent interesting the 5th time around.

magnetite

I leveled from 50 to 60 in 10 days (Monday to Thursday of next week for example). It was rather simple. As a warlock I could take out 5 mobs before I had to drink. Just dot them up, one fear, and start on the next guy. The first guy should die from the dots you put on him no problem. If not, I used drain life to aid the process.

un4

I do a lot of damage as a rogue, so mobs go down quickly.  I just don't play enough, and spend far too much time screwing around to powerlevel :D
un4