Game playing differently?

Started by Valerian, October 25, 2010, 11:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

I was wondering how people feel about the game changes with the new patch. I was looking at the new talent trees the other day and they seem to be quite different from what I remember the last time I played. Any feedback? Hope all is well.

Vex/Valerian

Haderach

It takes some getting used too, but it cleaned up a lot of the nonsense with the old talents trees, so now instead of having too place 40-50 some odd points into stuff to just buff your base damage and such, a lot of comes with just picking the spec, more of the talents are focused on lowering casting times, adding new things to your abilities, and new abilities in the trees too.

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Gutboy

Based on reading the forums, it looks like your class was nerfed to the ground, while all other classes are now OP.

GB

(Note: this applies to whatever class you're playing!)

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Valerian

Quote from: Gutboy on October 25, 2010, 05:18:33 PM
Based on reading the forums, it looks like your class was nerfed to the ground, while all other classes are now OP.

GB

(Note: this applies to whatever class you're playing!)

Hehe I see. Say I decided to re-install and play this game again but when I try to log on I get a "unable to validate game version" message. Anybody have this happen to them before?

Vex/Val

Edit: NVM I'm good now