Vashj quest achievement appears bugged, there aren't 160 quests

Started by Lynette, December 09, 2010, 07:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynette

After spending awhile searching for the final batch of quests that would get me to 160 for Vashj, it appears that there aren't that many quests available just yet in this zone (unless there are quests available after the Throne of the Tides instance).  If you've completed the 20,000 leagues under the sea achievement, you've basically finished it for now.

Here is some discussion on the topic...http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4869/sinking-into-vashjir#comments

Deadlymijo

i think there is i dont know yet but only halfway unto the zone and at 130

Lynette

This now appears to be fixed.  Logged in earlier this evening and I had the achievement.  Somehow, I gained 15 quests while I was offline  ;)

Air

My understanding of it, is that there was about 15 quests that weren't being counted towards the achievement.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Deadlymijo

I thought for sure i was gonna find 160 but only found 152

Avelandra

I saw shadow get it last night, so it is possible.

Edit: Got it at 140 Quests.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Deadlymijo

Avelandra

I dunno, i thought i was massivly short, then it just went ding,
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Shadowwolf

It may say 140 but you didnt get it at 140. Theres a bug with quest achievements where when you get it, it rolls the count back on the display.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess