/sigh

Started by un4given_one, January 08, 2007, 07:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

un4

Guys, I've been growing more and more bored and depressed by this game.  I spend countless hours chugging away and I get nowhere.  I barely even have time to play any more, between classes, the gf, and work.  With that in mind, I've decided it's really not worth the monthly fee to keep playing.  You guys are great friends to me, and I'll miss you, but I'll be gone for a while.

Kidding, of course.  Ding 60!  ]:D
un4

Shadowwolf

Kudos haha. congrats
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kaidelina

ooo, got me there... :P

Grats man!!!  :snowman_smiley:

Kothnok

/smack!

LOL! Grats un4!!!
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Genoism

about time man, grats! being off of world of crack feels strange these days....so much time to work now ^_^

Lyte

Ding 60?   :o :o :o
Congrats!  Just in time to reach 70 now!  ]:D

Jandris

LOL - you really had me worried there for a minute. Congrats on 60  :snowman_smiley:

Threlin

Congrats on 60...I knew you'd make it (eventually)!  ;D

Ding 40 for me...so I'm WAAAAAAAAAAY behind you Dvalin... ;)

Threl

Dagii

HaHa u got me too !!     BIG GRATZZ to ya Un4  :D                                                                                             

Darkling

Hey man, april is still a few months away....Grats on 60!

Actually thought I was losing my best rogue buddy...fartknocker. :-\

un4

Quote from: Thingiebob on January 09, 2007, 06:52:12 AMActually thought I was losing my best rogue buddy...fartknocker. :-\
Hehe.  Wub ya too ;)

Thanks all, and grats Threl! :D
un4

Vengeance

OMG no way. un4 and 60...match? lawl
gratz!!
btw, did you level off some random undead and realize and hour later you had leveled? :P

un4

Nah.  Soloed giants in Frostwhisker.
un4