an Invictus member snipes about the hating of Invictus

Started by Muridin, January 24, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muridin

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=69872721&postId=706110136&sid=1#14

here it is

and for those that want to know what he said before he deleted his own post was this

[blizzard] Here is the Original Post from Jason of Invictus:

"Just because we had a few players take the week off to hit 70 doesnt mean u need to be hatin, Really most of us are gold farmers that raid. We like to be the frist on the server to do everything havent u all figured it out! hell i might take the rest of this week off and goto sams club and by some energy drinks to finish my 70 grind. then ill buy my epic flying mount and farm my ass off to to buy 2 more to say i was the frist to have 3 epic flying mounts LOL. were WOW addicts get used to it! "[/blizzard]

Shadowwolf

Eh whatever, heh.

Not sure why you guys bother to keep tabs on them anyhow. Let em do whatever they want and just enjoy yourselves unless whatever they are doing is hampering that somehow, then ill jump all over them like a rabid wolf.  ]:D
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kaethdorala

I was in a group yesterday doing the ring of blood quest my group did it and it was fun. Then two left and two invictus members joined the group (who had just recently wiped trying to do it by themselfs with 2 ppl and after trying to steal the quest giver) and wanted us to help my other two party members were gonna i simply walked away and said i refuse to help rude  mob stealing guilds all I saw was LOL before I left the party. I think there all pretty rude and would never have anything to do with any of them everytime I run across one there always doing something that is rude or immature so I stay away from them. Let them be the first to do something big deal I could really care less half of them probably bought power levelers neways.