ZG 2/6

Started by Tankgrl, February 06, 2007, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankgrl

Thank you everyone for the awesome run.

That was the first time I was present during the downing of Hakkar. Everyone pulled together and played their parts well. It was nice to raid with some of the newer faces and get to know everyone's style a little better.

Also, great job leading Uso!

<3 Twilight

</3 Hakkar

;D

Arcdelad

defintely a great experience guys...it was really fun to flex our muscles....again, im really sorry for being so late...when i went to log on, first my ouse wouldnt work...so i replaced my usb mouse with a regular mouse and rebooted...then my computer wouldnt start up...finally i got it to start, and i deleted lootroller and did a viurs scan, which came up with 80 viruses on my comp...THEN i couldnt connect to the internet becuase somehow my ethernet hardware got deletd from my system...i reset that up, had to call AT & T to get my password for DSL login, and FINALLY was able to log on...

uso did a PHENOMENAL job leading it....that was awesome man...thanks for the great run

Shadowwolf

Ill zip up and upload my version of Lootroller then. Someone must have corrupted the file hosted on curse or something. Mine works, but it makes TitanRoll complain so you should disable that before using it to spare yourself some annoying errors.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

usonian

That definitely was a fun run last night, looks like we have become quite powerful afterall.  Thanks for the compliments:) it sure was easy to lead with a great group of talented people who know what they are doing.  I'm glad everyone stuck it out last night until the end - even though we were all probably exhausted, it was a great accomplishment to do a full ZG run in one night.  Great job everyone.

Arcdelad

i am exhausted...but it was worth it...i had never personally downed hakkar before...

AQ up next on the block? MC? ONY? AQ40?

Shadowwolf

That was a fun and good run, ty. Almost didnt make it, was stuck out of state on business yesterday longer than I expected to be. I think I surpassed Arc as more of a danger on the roadways then his typing while driving.

"OMG ZG Officer!"

haha

Actually, thats an old pic, I was a model citizen and obeyed the posted speed limits. Anyone want to buy a bridge?
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

hahahaha...holy crap....you win shadow :P

un4

Whoa, ZG's not that special, hon.  Unless you live in Wyoming, you musta been about 50-60 MPH over the limit.
un4

Shadowwolf

That was taken headed through Death Valley by my friend with me in CA/NV almost 2yrs ago. Sadly...im crazy enough to have pushed it much much faster, tho I wouldnt let her lean over and take a snapshot of the speedo.

Things not to do when riding with Shadowwolf:

• Eat a large lunch before the ride
  • Ask "Just how fast can this thing go?" on a huge open stretch of road with no cops.

usonian

I want to go for a ride with Shadow;)

I remember I drove from Indio, CA to Phoenix in about 2.5 hours when I was younger. The I-10 in that stretch has a really low speed limit and lots of Aircraft speed traps so it wasn't the smartest thing.  I think I had it bouncing off the rev-limiter at 115mph most the time, luckily I wasn't able to afford the higher top speed yet:)

Kaethdorala

Things to do before I die:
Ask shadow how fast this thing can go on a open stretch of road with no cops around. ;D

Arcdelad

hehe uso...wasnt that when you passed out in the cochilla festival?

Kaethdorala

OMG I want to go to coachella this year! RATM is back baby! but of course I live on the other side of the freaking county!  :'( They were my favorite band for years was a sad day when they broke up and now to know there playing one show and I cant see it stinks.

usonian

hahaha, no arc, that was a few years ago when I tried to push my way up front for the Pixies reunion at Coachella.  110 degree heat + no gatorade + 75,000 people = heat exhaustion FTL.  I had to sit on the ground in the crowd and listen when Radiohead came on becuase I couldn't physically stand up.

un4

un4