ZG 2/6

Started by Tankgrl, February 06, 2007, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

man...rage is coming back, smashing pumpkins coming back, david lee roth signing with van halen, the police reuniting....whats going on?!?!?!

un4

Smashing Pumpkins too?! O.o
un4

Arcdelad

yeah...they are putting out an album this year, but starting their tour in some crappy euro locations....well see...billy corrigan still sounds like a whiny 5 year old....

KittyPurple

Sorry i missed it last night... I wasn't feeling well and went to bed without thinking about wow. i really wish i could have gone...

Arcdelad

that wont be the last time kitty...we still have a lot of old content to experience and enjoy...if last night proved anything, its that you can have a great time blowing through the old content with very little risk of death, but at the same time do things you repviously couldnt (like killing hakkar for myself)...

just wait until we knock on kel'thuzud's door...

un4

Hehe, I wanna down Naxx sometime.
un4

Jandris

Congrats on the run & downing Hakkar! Looking forward to making the next ones - doesn't matter  if they are ZG or AQ. So count me in for the weekday ones.

Shadow lets go for a drive  ]:D

Caedryne

Jandris

All of this talk about fast driving reminds me of a Christmas ad.
Doug Foley's school of racing - where you can buy that special man in your life actual race time driving a formula one race car. I say why should it just be for men??
So Shadow & Caedyrne - I'll met you at the track!  :-*

capnpop

gren and I vs 1 pull of trash...SoC spam worked okay for me...gren, not so much

Shadowwolf

Hehe, I used to go to the track out in CA called Willowsprings all the time. I thought it much better then getting ticket after ticket on the freeways, haha.

I gotta dig up my helmet somewhere, I threw it in the garage when I moved because all the tracks out here require you to be in a car club of some sort to use them and only when the club rents it out. Kinda bleh =(

I might consider it soon tho, the GT2 is collecting a lot of dust and I cant stretch the S4 like I used to on CA freeways on Jersey highways. Audi just sent me some info on the up and coming R8 and O..M..G...

http://microsites.audi.com/audir8/
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

the only thing i need in a car is for it to work....other then that i dont know jack squat about specs and whatnot. It amazes me sometimes how some companies pride themselves so damn much about some new model of a car but they are too stupid to program in a thing that turns off the headlights for you if u forgot to turn them off. A few days ago I drove to the train station and after i got in the train im like omg i think i left my headlights on. The next train heading back wouldnt have come for a long ass time so i just went on for the rest of the day worrying like mad that i'd come back to a dead battery. Thankfully in the end i did turn it off but it ticks me off thinking that u spend thousands of dollars and they can't spend 5 minutes putting in something so simple. I know there are plenty o' cars out there that take care of that and u can rig ones that don't have it but its funny how like they thought to have my car make noise if i leave the lights on but not have em turn off ;p

usonian

yeah i just read an article about the R8.  for only (yes, only) $100,000 that is an amazing piece of automotive machinery (plus it looks sexy ]:D).  guess i need to start saving for it, just like my flying mount...

Shadowwolf

Im told the work quests yield lots of cash and XP =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

usonian