<Myst> disbands

Started by Drygioni, October 05, 2006, 07:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drygioni

Shadowwolf

wow....just wow... :pumpk6:

Cant say im surprised it happened, im just surprised at it being so sudden. Then again....knowing some past history, guess it isnt so surprising to me after all.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

Kaidelina

Wow, have to say i am surprised. :pumpk6: :Mummy: :pumpk9:

Sad day for Alexstrasza.

p.s love these happoween icons  :Bat:

Zario

So now we're the leading end game guild right?   ]:D

Zario

Guessing by the new guild <Pyst> that formed recently, it was a messy breakup.

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Gailzee

Wow.... I am supprised. For all their wrinkles, they were still a big guild with a well known name on our server.

un4

[Music plays]
Another guild bites the dust...
un4

Genoism

guild drama....I know an officer in there very well and essentially they seemed to break up so suddenly because the officers and gm were bickering with each other with many of the other members totally clueless and left out to just watch things fall apart...guild drama ftl.