World of Warcraft Burning Crusade

Started by Khanus, October 11, 2006, 06:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about what you've seen about Burning Crusade so far?

Rockin' Man!
5 (500%)
I'm not entirely sure, it has some qualities I like, and alas some that I could live without.
5 (500%)
Blizzard could have done all this without an expansion, but I'm gunna buy it anyways.
3 (300%)
This could be the end of the WORLD.....of Warcraft.
0 (0%)
Other (explain below :))
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Genoism

if u think about this game as loot only its going to suck. Just like when we played savage mag, we played it for fun, there was no progression after each game ended and we'd have to start from the start. Think of WoW in the same way. We're having fun getting to the end and then we move on, just like in savage.

Gailzee

I think it will be fine. Still, I'm a casual player so I really don't care who has what, just having fun and meandering my way through the game with mt friendly guildies!  :)

The new areas to explore will be fun, as will trying out the new races. I look at it favorably as this is a game  - not the meaning of life, lol

As an aside - a tree fell on my wires and I've been unable to log into the game for some days. I hope it will all be fixed this week. Just so the officers know I'm not meaing to be delinquent!  ;D

Emmalina

I mean you are stretching our strict attendance policy and all  ;)

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Genoism