Ok guys. i have a favor to ask.

Started by vakiller, September 04, 2009, 11:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vakiller

First id like to say this is merely a request,that does not have to be answered if it would be an inconvenience. I would like to request that we Run a Naxx 10 sometime in the near future. i Recently achieved getting my first toon to lvl 80(vamika my priest) , and i have been running heroics religiously. I feel it is time for me to move on to something...well more fun and challenging.  I would be ok with running this with peoples alts or even if it wasn't a full guild run. im just not really in this business of pugging raids : )

Sincerely
Va

TheGeneral451

give me the time and day and I will be there!

--Zy
:pumpk_pie:

Tony

Id be more than happy to stomp naxx with you

Same a Zy, count me in!

kajunlady

id be happy to help if its a mon- thursday 8 30 or 9 game time

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

sixrocko

Let me know and I will help out too if you need me.

fiere redfern

Let me know when you're available, Va, and I'll throw one up on the schedule.

vakiller

OK so here is what i am thinking. I could do this upcoming Sunday, this Thursday, this  Friday and this Saturday. also any of these days next week. id like the start time to be before 9 30 but any days really good i can move my schedule and times around

Fleecy

Vak, you are as much a part of this guild as any of us.  You don't need to feel like asking to run Naxx 10 is an inconvenience for us. 

I would love to help, however this weekend is bad, bad for me... tons of family stuffs going on.  Possibly next weekend I would be able to help, I also have some vacation time coming up, so if we wanted/needed an earlier start time we could do that too one or 2 nights during that week.

fiere redfern

I put one up on the schedule for next week Sunday, 7.30p start time. How's that work for you?

vakiller

sounds perfect. And again thank you all.