Cataclysm Worgen Female Concept Art

Started by Shadowwolf, November 12, 2009, 11:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Still no final model released to the public, but the concept art is here:

[attach=1]

Glad to find out its not an all male race like it is in game now =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

dharq

I just hope they do something with the manes before release.. The female concept here doesn't look bad, but on the media so far, the male model looks more cat-like than wolf imo. I understand you wanna retain some customized graphics for the kiddies, but they need to rework that somehow. :(

Shadowwolf

I have to laugh at that picture because there is so much product placement its disgusting =)

I dont know, I think its just specific hairstyles that do it. Like this one looks okay

[attach=1]

but then this one yea, i agree, looks like a cat head more than a wolf

[attach=2]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

dharq

Yeah, I can agree with that.. maybe part of it's the color too.. having a hard time w/ the blond dog thing. Worgen body fur color needs to match their hair color, imo.

Sad part about all of it though is that their racials look really sub-par--especially compared to goblins.