New Channel!

Started by fiere redfern, February 26, 2009, 08:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

Since we've gotten quite a few DKs in the guild, I figured it was time to do what all the cool kids are doing and create a chat channel for them! Stop by twilightdk if you want to chat DKs in general, specs, rotations, or just random crap. Or even if you're not a DK and want to shoot the breeze, drop on in ^^

Arcdelad

chat log from new DK channel:

Aggi: Hai guys! Its nice to be in our own channel! ...arc is looking at me...I forgot to buy a tabard for this char...damnit...
Avaira: DK's have 10,000,000% avoidance - this new gimmick on this one site says that if I pull every instance in the entire game at once, do frost presence 4 times followed by /dance and drink some Moonberry wine I will not need heals.
Adira: Really?!?
Avaira: Thats what the site says. I already tank all bosses without even taking any damage.
Touchofdeath: god damnit! they nerfed our DPS! I used to be at 4705 DPS, now i can only do 4704 MAX! WTF MAN!
Avaira: I can do 8,000 DPS with my new mace and pull aggro from bosses in the future. Right now my aggro is so high Omen is showing my gaining threat on Arthas already - and he wont be in the game for 8 months.
Aggi: Does this breastplate make me look fat?
Brymawr: No...your fat makes you look fat.
Aggi: .....
Adira: Damn...I died to WW again! Avaira - how do you type so well and tank bosses at the same time?
Avaira: Oh...I'm dead. I pretty much die on any boss I tank. I think I'm getting a debuff from the final boss in the Emerald Dream expansion. If only the raid would stand on this magical 1 square inch like my super site says wed be fine.
Aggi: Oooh! A pretty, pink, my little pony mount only takes killing 20,000 murlocs while playing the game for 2 months straight, not dying, and paying 10,000 gold per day - I'm there!
Brynmawr: Hey! Lets all use Army of the Dead on this boss that has 20 adds that the OT is tanking just fine!
Adira and Excelsior: Good idea!
Avaira: Ha! I'm tanking Anub just fi.........damnit....

Haderach

oh boy, a new channel too chat in

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Tolwen

Quote from: Arcdelad on February 26, 2009, 08:41:33 AM

Aggi: Hai guys! Its nice to be in our own channel! ...arc is looking at me...I forgot to buy a tabard for this char...damnit...
Avaira: DK's have 10,000,000% avoidance - this new gimmick on this one site says that if I pull every instance in the entire game at once, do frost presence 4 times followed by /dance and drink some Moonberry wine I will not need heals.
Avaira: Thats what the site says. I already tank all bosses without even taking any damage.
Touchofdeath: god damnit! they nerfed our DPS! I used to be at 4705 DPS, now i can only do 4704 MAX! WTF MAN!
Avaira: I can do 8,000 DPS with my new mace and pull aggro from bosses in the future. Right now my aggro is so high Omen is showing my gaining threat on Arthas already - and he wont be in the game for 8 months.
Adira: Damn...I died to WW again! Avaira - how do you type so well and tank bosses at the same time?
Avaira: Oh...I'm dead. I pretty much die on any boss I tank. I think I'm getting a debuff from the final boss in the Emerald Dream expansion. If only the raid would stand on this magical 1 square inch like my super site says wed be fine.
Aggi: Oooh! A pretty, pink, my little pony mount only takes killing 20,000 murlocs while playing the game for 2 months straight, not dying, and paying 10,000 gold per day - I'm there!
Brynmawr: Hey! Lets all use Army of the Dead on this boss that has 20 adds that the OT is tanking just fine!

omg, you just made my day Arc, LOLOL:)))))))

TheGeneral451

Arc u forgot about using Death and Decay all the time and make sure no one can see void zones!

dharq

Close, but that's not quite my style.. I'd say something more like "it's ok Fi, we can just blame your girdle."

:D

The AotD comment is all me though.

Air

Arc, jealousy will get you no where.  I'm sure if you start now, you'll have a level 80 DK by 3.1.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Lynette

Quote from: Arcdelad on February 26, 2009, 08:41:33 AM

So sorry DKs, but this gets my vote as the forum's funniest post ... EVER!!!