Got booted, can't connect

Started by Lynette, January 09, 2009, 12:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynette

Just got booted from WoW and now can't connect.  Wonder if this is a comcast issue again.

Trying to get back in - someone please tell the Nexus heroic group I was tanking for (Marklor, Dahlah, Airtotem, Tolwen)

Airtotem

Not a Comcast issue.
I have Cox.

Got booted from heroic Nexus and can't log back in.

Thane

I was just in heroic VoA and got booted. mid battle. damn it all.
can't connect either.
and I'm canadian.

Tolwen

same happened to me :(, ah i made another thread...

Lynette

Wonder if our instances are gone :(.  That would be ashame, as we were on 3rd boss.

grunkatze

We all got booted, when i restarted wow i saw they were doing realm restarts, but ours wasn't figuring in the list...

Lynette

I cant access ANY of the official forums either.  Must all be related.

Riddlerr

Sources from wowinsider say "have mentioned that and outage at the Dallas data center may be the source of the problems this afternoon."

Fleecy

Bah... everytime I get to come home early WoW doesn't work!  :-\ ??? 

Stupid filling fell out today after my lunch when I flossed my teeth & was very sensitive to cold... so I had to go to the dentist to get it fixed.  ::)  First the receptionist tells me: "Hmmm well the dentists are all booked back to back with emergency appointments today so I can't get you in for one of them to work on you, but we can probably set something up to check what's going on....but they're on lunch, they'll be back around 1:30 pm so I'll call you once I talk to them."

Fast forward to 2:30 pm... I get there 20 mins early, the dentist comes in and introduces herself to me (cause I've never seen this one before) and tells me that they had a cancellation so it was perfect timing, and that it was meant to fall out today...  :P  So I go to pay after the appointment is done, they send the claim electronically through my insurance & provide me with the total I have to pay after my coverage... AND SURPRISE I still got charged for the emergency diagnosis along with the price of the filling!  RIP OFF imho, there was no diagnosis needed they didn't even do an X-Ray, heck she barely had to do any drilling before putting the new filling in because there was no decay where the old filling had fallen out of, mind you she had to give me 3 needles of Novacane before I was frozen enough to do the filling  :P  GRRRR  >:(  I mean seriously, do the filling properly in the first place and it wouldn't have fallen out at all!   

Bout 3:30 pm... I get home from the dentist and WoW doesn't work, and the left side of my face is completely frozed from my ear to my eye, and half way through my chin   :-\

JohnnieRat

Time for a drink.
for a change of pace... I don't blame Elsa, I blame Al Qaeda

Nasanna

Quote from: Fleecy on January 09, 2009, 02:34:45 PM

Bout 3:30 pm... I get home from the dentist and WoW doesn't work, and the left side of my face is completely frozed from my ear to my eye, and half way through my chin   :-\

Too bad we won't be using teamspeak for Naxx tonight ;) Feel better soon.

Emmalina

Gotta love Alex always being one of the last ~10 realms to be brought back online.

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Tolwen