*CHANGED* Event Signup Times to 12hr clock selection

Started by Shadowwolf, November 12, 2007, 09:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Due to confusion, the time selection drop downs for invite time and start time on creating new events has been labeled with a 12hr clock.

This means Arc's runs dont starts at 9am =)

[attach=1]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lynette

Arcdelad

great...now how am i going to get out of going to work?

JohnnieRat

We could've just taught Arc how to do 24 hour time...

Threlin

Quote from: JohnnieRat on November 12, 2007, 02:41:46 PM
We could've just taught Arc how to do 24 hour time...

Easier to lobby the militaries of all nations to give up the 24 hour clock.  ;D

And let's face it; what good is a stopped clock if it's only right *once* a day?

fiere redfern

Only reason I learned military time was when my wristwatch alarm went off and being half-asleep and drunk I kept hitting buttons until it stopped. Apparently somewhere in my fumbling I managed to change it to the 24-hour clock and then got too lazy to change it back =P

JohnnieRat

To caviat off Fiere... it also is helpful in avoiding drunken confusion. It's easier to tell what part of the day it is when your watch says 2330 rather than 1130. Sometimes one may conduct a rudimentary form of "time travel" while indulging. Unfortunately, you can only go to the future... still trying to figure out how to go backwards in time. More testing to ensue.