*FIXED* Armory Signature Generator

Started by Shadowwolf, November 09, 2009, 03:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Summary:

This bug and its fix can be viewed here: http://bugs.twilightonalex.com/index.php?do=details&task_id=19

Additional Info:

Members who have the following image displayed in place of thier original signature:

will need to re-create their signature image from scratch.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

If your signature image is missing or replaced by the one shown above, you need to recreate it unfortunately. Im sorry for the trouble, but it was necessary to get this thing working properly again =(
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

Hate to add another curveball to the pile, but when I went to create a sig for Fireheart, I found that if I tried using any of the "Spell XXX" values, I'd get an "Invalid - fix" returned on the signature icon itself.

[attach=1]

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

okay, it is 100% functional now. So have at it guys

if you made a sig since my initial post and now, you have to re-do it, was another dbase formatting issue

sorry for this mess, teach me to try and fix something at 3AM to 6AM and code out of 1 bloodshot eye

Shadowwolf

just FYI, im also aware of the avoidance stat being incorrect, its being worked on but is a low priority since dodge, block and parry all display properly

http://bugs.twilightonalex.com/index.php?do=details&task_id=21

If you included "Avoidance" as a displayed stat on your signature, you dont need to re-make the image once we fix this issue. It will update automatically every 12hrs once the calculation system is working right.

Shadowwolf

"Avoidance" now displays properly.

Dodge % + Parry % + 400 Def 5% default + % over 400 Def chance to miss = Avoidance