Need a Mercurial Stone for Astrania

Started by Shadowwolf, February 07, 2007, 03:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Any Alchemists around that can make a [wowitem]Mercurial Stone[/wowitem]?

Please let me know what the mats are as I need one to start creating [wowitem]Mercurial Adamantite[/wowitem]

Also if anyone gets any [wowitem]Adamantite Powder[/wowitem] please dont toss or vendor it as each of the above requires 4.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kaethdorala

I'm pretty sure I can make those. I'll let ya know when i get on today.

capnpop

I know I can make it, hit me up and I can head to wherever to make it for you (i don't think i have the mats for it though, nor do i know what they are)..

Krieg

I think i can make this too... although i imagine someone else will make it for you before me, however, it is always good to know  ;D

capnpop

You need an alchemy lab for it...It's already made for shadow, i took care of it last night...

Shadowwolf

Yup, Cap helped me out with this one, got up to 241 last night.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

un4

Shadowwolf

It took [wowitem]Primal Mana[/wowitem] [wowitem]Primal Earth[/wowitem] and [wowitem]Primal Life[/wowitem] and an Alchemy lab in Shattrath

un4

K.  Where does the adamantine powder drop?
un4

KittyPurple

Quote from: un4given_one on February 08, 2007, 07:47:48 PM
K.  Where does the adamantine powder drop?

i know on my low level jewelcrafter, when you prospect copper ore you get gems and copper powder, i figure this is the same.

Shadowwolf

Prospecting Adamantite Ore and apparently it can drop off some mobs according to Allakhazam