Midsummer Flame Festival - Fire Locations

Started by Shadowwolf, June 25, 2006, 11:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Since this festival is a limited time and running all over all the zones is annoying and takes a while, heres a list of the flames as I come across them. I will be editing this post as I find others but please feel free to add to it also. Numbers in () are compass coordinates.

Azshara = (41,42) Slightly southeast of Timbermaw Hold near the Hunter quest giver "Ogtinc". Overlooks the Ruins of Elderath on the cliff.
Silithus = (78,19) Directly across the path from Valors Rest.
Un' Goro = (70,75) As you enter the crater from Tanaris, right next to the Tauren quest giver.
Winterspring = (30,42) Right next to Donova Snowden's tent and south of Timbermaw Hold.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

Kothnok

Burning Steppes = (33,73) camp near the entrance to Blackrock.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Lyte

The one in Eastern Plaguelands is along the main road next to the ghost town that is near the middle of the map on the main road, if that makes sense. 

The Hinterlands one is along the main road that goes by that night elf camp.  Just keep traveling on that road toward the eastern shoreline and you'll see it.  It's on the main road before you reach the ramp that goes down to the shoreline.

The Blasted Lands one is on main road too, just travel on main road like you were going toward SE Blasted Lands.

And this is why I don't make directions for people for a living!

Shadowwolf

Undercity = (66,34) Old Throne Room above the actual city - [wowitem]23181[/wowitem]
Ogrimmar = (41,33) Valley of Wisdom, next to Thrall's Fortress - [wowitem]23179[/wowitem]
Thunder Bluff = (20,24) Southwest corner of Spirit Rise - [wowitem]23180[/wowitem]

Do these and you get [wowitem]23323[/wowitem]

You also get about 20 [wowitem]23247[/wowitem] per each one of those 3 turnins. Im up to my neck in them now.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

How'd you do that with your alliance druid?

Shadowwolf

Stripped down to no clothes and stealthed when I could. When I got spotted I just rezd and tried again.

Only problem area was Ogrimmar where some jerks from Onyx were corpse camping me. I waited them out and they eventually bored and left.

un4

The crown and tabard match your outfit...
un4