Pictures of my travels and shocking moments(Image HEAVY thread)

Started by Genoism, September 20, 2006, 01:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

Its been a while since i uploaded my screenshots....had to convert em all and such, 't was a pain but i did it finally :p

------ Shatterspear Village -------

------ Caverns of Time -------
the other person there is windsock

------ Mount Hyjal -------
and my jump off it...

------ Temporary Sex/body change :p -------

------ Alliance winning WSG! -------

------ Guess where :D -------

------ Traveling to the end of the world with a lvl1 priest to avoid dying from fatigue! -------

Lyte

Awesome pictures, Geno.  I wish I could figure out how to get to that troll town.  It looks like a nice party going on down there. 

There is also a small little area with trolls in the mountains that you see when you fly from IF to hinterlands.  Have you been there too?  And where is that picture of the guys upside down hanging?  I remember it being called the upside-down room or whatnot, and I remember Jien, I think, talking about it.  I could never figure out where that was, though.

Genoism

getting to the troll village is very easy i can show ya if ya meet up with me in felwood. I just hope i can remember the right way to get there.

That upside down room is right next to khazhran or however u spell it, its right behind the GY under the church, u need to die to get past this gate however, I explored it while dead others do it with someone who can rez with a soulstone and explore it alive :p

Caverns of time is REALLY easy to get to so if anyone wants to go there lemme know :p

un4

un4

Lyte

un4

un4