Best wishes and goodbye

Started by voctovian, July 23, 2007, 11:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voctovian

I am finding that Twilight is no longer a healthy place for me to be.  See you all around.

Ereeguar

awwwww.....Im sad you are leaving :'(

Kaidelina

Voc and I have has some awesome experiences with Twilight and have seen it accomplish some amazing things.   Who else can boast one-shotting Lucy with only 24 members their first time in MC?

I have so many fond memories and have met so many extraordinary people here.  I remember my first guild run to Strat, where Koth playfully labeled my outfit ‘The Battle Bikini’.  That was before he saw my healing outfit.  ]:D  I remember how scared I was on my first raid to ZG with Twilight and how everyone helped to put me at ease.  I remember the elation when the guild first downed the Tiger boss, then the panther, then Hakkar.

It has truly been an honor to have been a part of this guild.  I am sure that it will continue to accomplish great things.

It is, thus, with a heavy heart that I write this.  Voc and I have decided that it is time for us to move on.  Uncertain as of this point as to what is in store for us. 

I wish everyone best and if any of you ever see us around, please don’t be a stranger.

Keep rockin’ the world of Azeroth!
Kaid

Tolwen

Voc i'm really sad to see you leave  :'(..i have u in my friends list and don't forget we've gotta rock the 5vs5 areans! :Fire Elemental: :Alliance Banner:

I would really like to know why did you think Twilight is no longer a healthy place not to start dramma but to just answer then question that i guess a lot are wondering.

And i'm just so shocked that i really donno what else to say..it's not that just X or Y left, you really ment something to this guild Voc...

Tolwen

:'( I'm so sasad to see you go as well Kaid.
I didn't have the chance to met you and Voc a lot during the first six months you guyz joined Twilight but after i came back and we all got 70 I did a lot of instances with you, having a lot of great memorys.iIt'll just be sad to log in WoW and ask for a getting a group togheter and not see you and Voc in the in the answers :'( or going to Kara without seeing anyone side by side of Gren on aggro meter ;D :'(
I really wish that this could have not happed but i find myself tired typing so i guess that means i'm not already sleep and having a dream>.<
Kaid i have you on my friends list as well but i donno how to fully spell Darb's name so you gotta whisper me for that plz
I really wish you both well and the best, can't wait to see u guyz on

Tol :A Note:

P.S. Don't forget that you and Voc really ment a lot this guild.

Dagii

I too will miss haveing u guys around !! Sometimes talking things out can change things that maybe an issue an when that fails an no changes result from it then I can see leaving the guild knowing u tryed to make a differance not only for your self but others aswell.... I wish u guys ALL the best in life an please pop in an say hi when u can!!!  / so sad...

Luise

All the best Voc and thanks for all your help..take care.

fiere redfern

Good luck whereever you end up, Voc. You'll be missed  :(  :'(

Threlin

May your travels take you where you need to be, Voc. To say that you and Kaid will be missed is an understatement. I wish the both of you happiness and joy...

Threl

un4

Take care, Voc.  I'll see you around.   :Fosters_Pack:
un4

un4

It's been a pleasure, Kaid.  Take care and stay in touch  :carlton_draught:
un4

usonian

Wow.  I don't even know what to say other than I hope you find happiness in whichever direction you choose to take in this game.  You've been a great source of help and guidance Voc, don't be a stranger.

-uso

usonian

Again, wow.  It's been so fun having you around Kaid and I'm definitely going to miss both you and Voc.  I hope you can stay in touch and that you find just as much happiness wherever you decide to go as you've given to the guild.

-uso

fiere redfern

Good luck with everything, Kaid - hope you and Voc are happy wherever y'all end up; that's all that matters in the end  :)

Cheers to you and Voc both!   :Fosters_Pack:

Ereeguar

Awww....Im sad you are leaving, but have fun ;) It looks like you have had some really nice memories with twilight.

Bye Kaid and Voc