Pointless image is...

Started by capnpop, February 16, 2008, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

pointless

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

LastDyingBreath

:Fire Elemental:

capnpop

forbidden image is....

Airtotem

Yes, the hedgehog link will definitely flag your company's firewall, it's got some soft pron ads. 

capnpop

it only does that when i'm not hard-wired in.  if i were to get up and plug in i'd be fine .... too lazy right now though.. :P

Shadowwolf

can embed it

edit: never mind, their embed video sucks and doesnt actually embed it.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Air

Not an image, but an interesting video. :D  btw, I've watched it 3-4 times now. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GqJgiZtdEU
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

capnpop

for the 1 min of that i watched i demand repayment...

in blood!

Luise

I could only last 30 sec Cap...worse that fingernails on blackboards...but my 7 yr old liked it. :)

un4

un4

LastDyingBreath

Quote from: Airplay on February 22, 2008, 10:09:17 PM
Not an image, but an interesting video. :D  btw, I've watched it 3-4 times now. ;)

get help.

JohnnieRat

Airplay... I am going to injure you greatly for posting that siezure inducing thing

Nixphire

I think Airplay should win a prize. That was excelent