Guild Rewards Listing

Started by Shadowwolf, December 23, 2010, 08:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

To keep everyone up to date on the different rewards we've earned as a guild, this way everyone doesnt need to keep checking the vendor or look at the achievements daily, you can just keep an eye on this thread which I'll update as we gain different things.

You can purchase these items from the Guild Vendors located in the capital cities. The locations are as follows:

Mirla Silverblaze - Dalaran (Dalaran Visitors Center) [Coords: 53,55]
Nuri - The Exodar (Traders Tier) [Coords: 53,69]
Shay Pressler - Stormwind (Trade District) [Coords: 64,76]
Steeg Haskell - Ironforge (The Commons) [Coords: 37,86]
Velia Moonbow - Darnassus (Craftsmen's Terrace) [Coords: 64,37]

Current Rewards Available:

Friendly Reputation Rewards

• [item]Guild Page[/item]
  • [item]Banner of Cooperation[/item]
  • [item]64399[/item]
  • [item]Standard of Unity[/item]

Honored Reputation Rewards

• [item]Shroud of Cooperation[/item] (Req: Honored Guild Rep)
  • [item]63206[/item] (Req: Honored Guild Rep)
  • [item]Recipe: Broiled Dragon Feast[/item] (Req: Honored Guild Rep)
  • [item]Guild Herald[/item]
  • [item]Recipe: Cauldron of Battle[/item]
  • [item]Worn Stoneskin Gargoyle Cape[/item]
  • [item]Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak[/item]
  • [item]Inherited Cape of the Black Baron[/item]
  • [item]Mystical Coif of Elements[/item]
  • [item]Polished Helm of Valor[/item]
  • [item]Preened Tribal War Feathers[/item]
  • [item]Stained Shadowcraft Cap[/item]
  • [item]Tarnished Raging Berserker's Helm[/item]
  • [item]Tattered Dreadmist Mask[/item]
  • [item]Recipe: Seafood Magnifique Feast[/item]

Revered Reputation Rewards

• [item]Armadillo Pup[/item]

Exalted Reputation Rewards

• [item]63138[/item]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Updated, congrats guys, got 2 more items
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

We hit lvl 10 today, Heirloom capes are now avail.

Gutboy

Quote from: Shadowwolf on December 23, 2010, 08:42:25 PM

[item]Worn Stoneskin Gargoyle Cape[/item]

It's white, and gives more bonus experience than your average cloak or cape.  ;)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Cottonbaler

Not sure why items say require Friendly Guild Rep. I have opened 2 tickets with GMs so far with zero luck. One told me to make sure the setting with the vendor was set to see available vs. unavailable like you can for trainers. I could not find such a setting.

Second attempt, the GM told me to just buy it from the Rewards Tab in the Guild view option. I can see items there but don't see how you can purchase from there.

Sigh.

Of course it will be moot once I hit honored (I hope). Just wish it would work like they advertise.

CB/BP
Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!

Friends help you move...
...REAL friends help you move bodies.

I Believe In Making Sacrifices. Can I Start With You?

Shadowwolf

I think its bugged beyond belief right now but its supposedly all going to work close to properly come 4.0.6

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Updated for lvl 20, Heirloom helms now avail