All 3
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 11, 2006, 01:33:14 PM

lilazngrl

I think Bakance/Feral Combat! ::)

Shadowwolf

You asking our preference or what everyone else does? hehe

Personally I like balance with the overflow in feral. But I see a TON of feral druids everywhere. A good amount of Balance, but a ton of feral spec.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

lilazngrl

Kothnok

I'm 13 Balance, 21 Feral (farie fire!), 17 Resto.
I love this combo as it  allows me to tank/dps/heal whenever I feel like.  Makes me quite versatile.  Granted I'm not going to be the best, but I get to fill whatever role is needed. =)

*wave hi to lil*  heyas
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

lilazngrl

im 100% feral, for now anyway. Once im high enuf to do high lvl instances ill switch some stuff around to help the guild out  ::) but until then, feral it is!
hello!

dharq

100% feral isn't that good really. Claw is worth much more in long fights than shred (although shred is good for pvp).

The best feral spec I've found so far is
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/druids/talents.html?50000520000000005052521303222151000000000000000

That's what I've been using for about 3 or 4 months now, and with full feral gear, it's just awesome. Those who've been in raids with me can attest. Unfortunately, even in full caster gear, I run outta mana too fast to really be effective.

I'm thinking of going with a balance/feral spec though for something new.

Drygioni

You tanked Baron down in like 6 seconds! thats what i call a good spec. lol

lilazngrl

who's Baron? lol ty ill use those specs

Tolwen

hey guyz:)

i think all 3 specs are gr8

but for moonkin i think u need ALOT of major mana pots

Ferals are gr8 when we dont have a bunch of warriors , *Ferals in this guild are better then some warriors i've seen

i went Resto cuz we needed healers a bit ago, i really didnt like it at 1st when i had to heal heal heal

but i really like it when they gimme comments on it :D

umm btw i looked in wow fourms for a good resto build, didnt find 1

if some1 knows any good one/ones, can u plz link?

Shadowwolf

In moonkin you dont really need a lot of pots. I run out of mana on big group fights yea, but usually not till the end. The only problem with moonkin is you cant cast any heals or anything beneficial to yourself or others unless you shift out. Shifting back and fro is what sucks up mana quick. My wrath casts use up about 100 mana per cast which is less than my mage's icebolts. With a 7200k mana pool on Shadow, I seldom have a problem, I just have to drink after every fight like a mage would =P
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

lol

i think the reasn i ran out of mana was using starfire alwayz :-\

lilazngrl

Audii

Quote from: Tolwen on August 05, 2006, 07:23:35 PM
lol

i think the reasn i ran out of mana was using starfire alwayz :-\

Tolwen R HEALBOT!!!!!

Arcdelad

okay....im a newbie to the guild....but damnit im passionate about Druids and i love to hear myself talk :)

im a feral druid with the spillover points all going into balance...the true beuaty and value of a feral druid is how complimentary and team orientated the class is...the druid is truly the stem cell of WOW.

First of all, a druid carries with him innervate, which means every six minutes we can give the main party healer virtually an instant mana refill....what priest doesnt like that? besides classes that can create drinks for the healer, no other class has that function, much less the ability to generate mana so quickly mid combat...

Second of all, if the healer goes OOM, a druid can jump in and perform healing functions seamlessly, providing zero healing downtime for the party. Even with zero points in resto, I can effectively heal the party....i have an add-on called Dr. Druid that analyzes the damage taken on a person and uses the most mana efficient healing spell, so even wth my relatively small amount of mana points I can heal for quite a while as a substitute to the main party healer.

Thirdly, anytime I pop into feral form "Leader of the Pack" gets applied to everyone in the party...thats +3% crit to everybody...again, who doesnt like that?

Fourth - need a DPS guy? im cat form I am racking up 1700-2000 damage in a single hit with 5 ticks points lined up on a guy....need a tank / off tank? ill go bear form for you...pull aggro, use my ample health, my leather is going to get a 360% defense add to it...im usually the number two damage producer in a group behind the mage, so feral druids are doing something right :)

fifth - everybody getting turned into frogs by that annoying boss? not the druid...polymorph schmolymorph...

and on a personal note...its always goal #1 to protect the healer...noone messes with my healers :)

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.