armor set

Started by Tolwen, August 08, 2006, 01:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolwen

hey as some of us are working on our T 0, T .5 sets...i got an idea that hope works...we could get 2 druids/Rogues and a lock with a stack of invis pots to run to the bosses that we need armor drops of em and summon..this will save alot of time in places like LBRS...... :D

Shadowwolf

Problem with inviz pots tho is its 18sec of inviz, 10min cooldown on using another =(
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

oh true , forgot that...so there is no other way? :-\

Shadowwolf

Fight your way through. Only way to is hope everyone is 60, skip some groups, try not to aggro and go as fast as humanly possible when it comes to the 45min run. All else its just fighting your way through and avoiding the groups you dont need to.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

This stratagy does not work in instances, but is good to know:

Have the rogues sprint and run around to grab the aggro of all the local mobs.
Warlock runs in and hides.
Rogues vanish.
Warlock summons in the rest of the raid.
Wtfpwn, rinse, and repeat as necessary.  Spices of your choice can be included to add to the overall flavor.  Consider including a stout red wine in the ingredients.
un4

Lyte

Hmm so you would have to at least have 2 rogues and a warlock...  Then a priest and a tank?

Tolwen

umm, 1 druid+1 rogue...2druids or 2 rogues :)

un4

Druids, rogues, and a warlock works.  Otherwise you just port in a priest and a warrior... or a full raid group :P
un4

Audii

Quote from: un4given_one on August 11, 2006, 08:38:11 AM
Druids, rogues, and a warlock works.  Otherwise you just port in a priest and a warrior... or a full raid group :P

the 45 min quest cannot be done in raid...and you CAN do it in 45 min...just have to not pull the extra crap and you cant stop to drink or wipe...Mana conservation is key to 45 min runs...oh and DPS DPS DPS

un4

I was just talking in general terms.  I have yet to make it to the endgame, so I don't know many of the nuances of the quests.

Thanks for clarifying though!  :D
un4