Ding

Started by Nixphire, July 31, 2007, 07:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixphire

Hit level 70 last night. 10 days 10 hours /played. Now the fun begins  :Fire Elemental:  ]:D

fiere redfern

Grats, mate =)

And well-deserved with all the work you've put into it! Enjoy your Kara attunements! =P

Buzan

Big congrats Nixphire, now go get yourself some epics!  ;D

Nixphire

Quote from: Buzan on July 31, 2007, 07:27:09 AM
Big congrats Nixphire, now go get yourself some epics!  ;D
Fix your computer so you can help!

Buzan

Quote from: Nixphire on July 31, 2007, 07:29:59 AM
Fix your computer so you can help!

I will, by X-Mas I should be back  ;D

Arcdelad

grats nix!

run thsoe level 70 instances..so we can do some ownage with our 3v3 arena team :) what spec did you decide on?

usonian

Woot!  Huge grats man on quick run to 70.  Put up some runs and I'll try to tank when I can, sadly I am still hunting down rep...

Nixphire

Quote from: Usonian on July 31, 2007, 08:04:09 AM
Woot!  Huge grats man on quick run to 70.  Put up some runs and I'll try to tank when I can, sadly I am still hunting down rep...
YOU'RE hunting down rep? I have no heroic keys yet! That's a lot of instance runs!

As far as spec goes. I'll probably play around. As much as I would love Instant Pyro, or instant POM Pyro, pure fire can really eat things up. I'll probably see how well I can open up, and as long as I don't get targeted first and die first, I could probably keep my current spec. Otherwise, I might look into Frost/arcane, or fire/arcane

un4

Grats on 70 man!  If you need another guy for all those instance runs, let me know.

Nice Frost poem too ;)
un4

Arcdelad

grrr...robert frost was a poet who was highly popular but not really considered a fundementally important poet...I actually think he gravy trained off of whitman's rising sense of realism, but never had the tremendous philisophical or substative girth that whitman did...he did make people put down "leaves of grass" for his writings (like shelving "schindler's list" for "dude, wheres my car?"), so I guess kudos for being popular...XXX was popular though, and so is keanu reeves....

Jandris

Congrats on level 70 Nixphire!!!
Arcdelad you really need to let loose with your feelings - I mean keeping them bottled up will lead to an early death. Now please tell us what you really think about Frost.....

Nixphire

Poetic idealism aside, I'm just using it because it matches the theme of a mage. Fire and ice destruction! (and no one say anything about arcane missles. I mean who uses those in PVP? Seriously!)

Nixphire

Quote from: Arcdelad on July 31, 2007, 09:23:32 AM
grrr...robert frost was a poet who was highly popular but not really considered a fundementally important poet...I actually think he gravy trained off of whitman's rising sense of realism, but never had the tremendous philisophical or substative girth that whitman did...he did make people put down "leaves of grass" for his writings (like shelving "schindler's list" for "dude, wheres my car?"), so I guess kudos for being popular...XXX was popular though, and so is keanu reeves....

But with this simple math equation, couldn't you also say
Whiteman & Frost == Poem
Whitman > Frost
Schindler's List & Dude, Where's My Car == Movie
Schindler's List > Dude, Where's My Car
Poems > Movies
Therefor
Frost > Movies

Arcdelad

books always trump movies.....unless the movie is road trip or idle hands...im a sucker for those flicks...

JohnnieRat

Books take time.
Time is money.
Money is the root of all evil.
Therefore, Books are Evil