You guys are HOW old?!?

Started by Arcdelad, October 29, 2007, 06:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Happy Birthday to Gren and Threlin!!!

They may be older...than....well....something really really old.....but they are also two of the best people you will have the honor of meeting online.

You guys were born in the 60's?!?!?!?!?!

Jandris

Happy birthday Grendeel and Threlin  :pumpk7:

Nixphire

Drygioni

Amberyle

Tolwen

Happy Birthday!! Gren and Threl! :Sealed Letter: :Solid Chest: :Fosters_Pack: :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught:

Threlin

Thanks all! And Happy Birthday Gren!
Of course we do share the same birthday...but it's not until Friday (2 NOV).  Does this mean we get to celebrate all week long?  :Werewolf:

And yes Arc, we're kids of the 60s. We're ancient! Of course, I do have Gren by a year.  :pumpk3:   

Thanks again, folks.

genny

Happy Birthday!

I was born in 78 but that still isn't near ancient either...  :)

Arcdelad

yeah! 1978 ruled! That year only put out awesome people :P

Kothnok

Happy Birthday Gren and Threll!!   :pumpk8:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Buzan

Happy birthday Gren and Threl!!!!  :carlton_draught:  :Victoria_Bitter:  :Fosters_Pack:

They would 1 shot the rest of us in rl :P.

Make sure you celebrate guys!

Gutboy

Three beers (um, cheers) for old guys!  :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack:

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Melonni

Tyban

Happy Birthday Gren and Threl!!! :pumpk3:

Emmalina

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5