server just go down?

Started by Trismus, November 10, 2007, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

hehe, nah, Ma Bell is back together again. The breakup only lasted till a year or so ago when the babys bought Ma back up and remerged, hehe.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Ereeguar

well off topic=P...
Im getting a xbox 360 elite tomorrow wooo O0

Zario

gratz ere.  are you buying guitar hero as well?

Cap, you must be a different path than me cause I'm central and routing through Chicago too.  I too am fixing this problem with beer.

Ereeguar

thinking about what games...
so far the games i like:
Halo 3
Gears of War
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero

Shadowwolf

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

All im getting.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

i *may* have created it with beer

Heineken draft keg ftw...

Alassana

I cant get on either, stays at retrieving character then I get disconnected. Booooo  :turkey:

Shadowwolf

I think we are going to have to scrap Kara for tonight and pick up tomorrow same time if this doesnt fix in the next 15min

no use for the people who can sign on to sit around all night waiting.

capnpop

we are gonna be there til 11:20 server time ...your timestam was confusing to me (as is nearly everything) so nass asked everyone to stick it out til 11:20

COOKIE!

Shadowwolf

capnpop

Air

Come on in, the waters warm!!!
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

un4

Quote from: Zario on November 10, 2007, 08:42:09 PM
Cap, you must be a different path than me cause I'm central and routing through Chicago too.  I too am fixing this problem with beer.
Owned :P
un4

Melonni

No worries, Tris - we got it done. =)

Quote from: Shadowwolf on November 10, 2007, 08:19:07 PM
HAHAHA

[blizzard author=Prove link=http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2856010082&sid=1] Oh my gosh blizzard, we were talking about chuck norris in the barrens and this happened... is the force of chuck even too strong for the servers to handle?[/blizzard]

I couldn't help but lol. O0

For what it's worth, I'm on the east coast but had zero problems.

herothirtythree

for what its worth, att is having trouble with our dslams in cali and texas.  they are comprised of (mostly) very old equipment in those areas

(people who live in Houston are mocked at our call center, poor customers in Houston get internet access about 30% of the day, the rest of the day they are in outages ^^ )