1-Shot on Gruul

Started by Shadowwolf, February 27, 2008, 08:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Congrats all, that was a sweet run tonight =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Rocknlock

Awesome performance everyone, lets keep up the good work! =p

Nasanna

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Kothnok

much fun was had by all; great job! =)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Jandris

First time for me - thanks guys for showing me how it's done  ;)

Arcdelad

that was just superb guys...huge grats to everyone!!!

on a side note, being the ot on gruul is pretty challenging...its a fight where you have to have your eyes glued to omen the entire time, PLUS watch out for cave ins and such...definitely great to OT with such an awesome group

sweetblood

Tolwen

fiere redfern

Nixphire

I'd personally like to thank Shadow. She's always there to help out and remind us about what buffs we are always missing. And I have to say that last minute save right before the pull. Reminded us all to use our [item]Archmage Vargoth's Staff [/item]. That totally saved the day.

Grendeel

This was a great run to be part of and i enjoyed it thoroughly.  Grats to everyone.

Other runs ive had to use a couple hs, a pot and bandage on occasion.   This run my health was never an issue except for one time (got thrown in amongst 4 people for a shatter).  As i was turning to go bandage, heals came and i was full health almost immediately.  We also only had only 2 deaths the whole encounter.    Well done healers.

As well, checking the stats, we had 5ish people over 700 dps for the entire run.  We are coming along nicely.

Tanks did their usual great job!

Again well done everyone and it was sure nice to see 25 twilighters in there owning Gruul :)

Nefalkus

Gutboy

Way to go gang! Sorry I missed it, but that's one less death on your consciences...  ;)

I did some basic figuring and it looks like we have about 35 'Gruul-ready' people at the most in the guild, so getting 25 of them together and smacking him is actually a pretty big deal. Here's to making it a habit!  :Fosters_Pack:

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington