Vial of the Sunwell

Started by capnpop, April 07, 2008, 12:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

After some quick testing (gren and I dueled and he used his pup to silence me) it seems as though [wowitem]Vial of the Sunwell[/wowitem] can be triggered while silenced and be used to heal your target.  This is very useful for healing classes on silencing bosses (Gruul, Bear boss in ZA, ect...) since we aren't COMPLETELY handicapped during the silence.

Yay!

JohnnieRat

OMG Pally healers have a defense in Arenas.

Arcdelad

QuoteOMG Pally healers have a defense in Arenas.

Anyone ever seen a pally bubble with 200 HP left then fully heal?

capnpop

ever watched the same pally get his bubble mass dispelled? :P

and you only need to run a quite difficult heroic to get it...

Arcdelad

I must have not trained my mass dispell...

its a challenging heroic, but not impossible...i know im gunning for the tank trink...when i get this i think this place goes on my reserved for special requests only list....

capnpop

actually, it wasn't that bad last night for us.  Wiped on Kael twice and I think once on the boss that drops this.  Kael is just a jerk. 

JohnnieRat

Yea Heroic MgT is now on my "Guild Run only" list.
I refuse to pug it

Shadowwolf

You dont get Mass Dispell till level 70 as a Priest
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

JohnnieRat

Pallies have this tendency to get locked down with a CS or other silence. aaaand we can't bubble with the Holy tree down.

Nixphire

Yes, that's why I love it so much JR. I have to admit tho. It's hard to time the CS just right when you're doing the fast heal with lag.

JohnnieRat

Oh yea definitely gotta be tough to time a CS on a 1.5 second cast thing, I see a lot of people miss it... but when they do hit, someone's gonna die. A lot of pallies, who hate people that CS mostly, do fake heals. I've seen druids use their Hearthstone instead of healing and have that get CS'd instead.