3/6 in SSC

Started by Shadowwolf, April 18, 2008, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Congrats everyone, 2 guild firsts in 1 night, just simply fantastic. Everyone is keeping me busy with updating the main site, lol.

http://wowwebstats.com/u2wyu4trhm6ca

Just an FYI on the WWS for last night, all reports are accurate except the Fathom-Lord kill. Unfortunately I DCd right at the pull and didnt get back on till all the adds were dead. Server booted me 3 times =(

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

fan-freaking-tastic...

just great job to everyone....

you didn't miss much shadow, just me burning my entire mana pool asking myself where the other healers were hiding :P.  I can apparently keep up a good tank through 2 adds being downed but need help after a bit...(namely after I die).

my high-mana set (fortunately) keeps my +healing high enough to remain quite effective for a while :)

Shadowwolf

Yea i logged on right as everyone downed the priest and when I got on, my UI kersploded and I had to click on people to heal them =/
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

If anyone needs to complete the chain for the old BT key, get an invite to the SSC raid by someone who was there. Im not sure, but I dont believe the NPC we freed from Fathom-Lord despawns and I think you could stealth by any remaining mobs, both Morogrim's room and Fathom-Lord's room are clear as is the water.

JohnnieRat

Just looking at the WWS for Tidewalker, I vote that the Melee group I was in sticks together!

Darkstar

I must say that everyone is really on the get up and go these past few weeks.  We are pushing forward at a rather fast rate that few guilds can match.  Everyone is on their A game.  I don't doubt in the next month we will be downing Kael and even Vash and pushing onwards!

Good job, very excellent tonight.  Now I must venture to the land of sleep....

Melonni

Excellent job everyone. :)

Luise

Congratulations all! :)
Sorry I couldn't make it today- it was just one of those terrible days.
Half an hour before the instance start time I found out that my next door neighbour had just died of breast cancer- she has a son (Bradley) aged 13 who plays with my boys.
I decided to phone a friend for comfort and she told me her mum had suddenly come down with panic attacks and depression- and she was taking care of her.
After delivering 2 bunches of flowers and hugs and tears all round, I'm feeling a bit better. Thanks for your words of comfort in game. I still haven't been able to contact my sons (Eravion and Iceblade: who are at their dad's place) so if you see them log on please tell them to phone mum or read their wow mail. :(

Nasanna

Great work everyone :) We're on a roll and making lots of progress this week.

khader

Healers were fantastic last night.  Wish I had vid capture to share the scrolling green text of heals from SCT addon.  Luckily I didn't need to look around too much.  :P

Huge thanks to Misscapn on the solo healing on Fathom-Lord for a 'bit' of an extended period.

Allo also jumped in after Shadow dc'd to help direct the fight.  Was awesome to see everyone stay focused and not panic(well maybe a little on the inside).

Oilslick

Quote from: Shadowwolf on April 18, 2008, 11:50:07 PM
Yea i logged on right as everyone downed the priest and when I got on, my UI kersploded and I had to click on people to heal them =/

kersploded!  love it...new favorite word  :D

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

fiere redfern

Quote from: JohnnieRat on April 19, 2008, 12:01:04 AM
Just looking at the WWS for Tidewalker, I vote that the Melee group I was in sticks together!

This.

Seeing JR get progressively drunker and bantering back and forth was hysterical ^_^

Congrats everyone!

capnpop

Quote from: khader on April 19, 2008, 06:56:38 AM
Huge thanks to Misscapn on the solo healing on Fathom-Lord for a 'bit' of an extended period.

That was rough towards the end.  Blew my bubble to stay alive, but if you need someone to do it again I guess I'm your guy.... :)

capnpop

just an additional comment: DPS from the entire raid on Tidewalker averaged over 13k....