A total suck-up sort of post

Started by ellaellaye, April 21, 2009, 08:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellaellaye

I just wanted to let everyone know how much fun both Raif and myself I have had so far in the guild. Everyone has been uber-supportive and friendly and made us feel right at home. I'm really glad we popped our Naxx cherry with Twilight. Although there were a few stumbling points (or pipes for me to fall off of  :-\), everyone managed to work together and communicate, and eventually triumph.

I just wanted to say thank you. I'm so proud to be part of this guild :)

Lyte

Ah, the good ole pipe boss got ya eh?  Glad you guys had a good time in Naxx.  I've been lagging horribly lately there to the point where it's just not fun because I can barely move.

Not sure if it'll be the same in the other raids, I'll have to try that sometime.  You guys have totally fit right in.  We're glad to have you :)

ellaellaye

I hope the lag issues gets resolved for you. I missed having another pink-haired gnome mage to blink around with. :)

Tony

Quote from: ellaellaye on April 21, 2009, 11:25:40 AM
I missed having another pink-haired gnome to blink around with. :)

Ellae, Zylax.... Zylax, Ellae

Lyte

Well I've been looking over the wow forums and such and seems alot of people are having similar problems.  A few offer suggestions to help "fix" it.  So I'm trying a few of the suggestions out and hoping for the best.  We'll see!

Fleecy

Yeah that pipe boss is a nasty one hehe   :laugh:  We're glad to have you both! 

Here's to many more fun times ahead!   :Fosters_Pack:

Raif

I hope thats canadian beer were'a cheersin with?