KLH Threat Meter
MetaHud
Perl Unit Frames
MobHealth 3
Scrolling Cmbt text
Paladin Judgement Timer
Theory Craft
Titan + all sorts of plugins
SW Stats (by far the best damage/heal meter out there)

Shadowwolf

Shadow's v2

Got tired of clutter and thought going the compact route might be a good thing. I still have 180 mods running, lol, but they are all nice and neat. I also got fed up looking for a package or something that I liked. Instead of doing that I thought id create my own jumble of stuff myself. Seems to be going well so far, have a peek.

[attach=1]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Bongos Minimap portion allowed me to move it, Squeenix made it square, and Detached Minimap Buttons let me move the buttons all over, Buffalo let me reposition my buff/debuffs and SeriousBuffTimers is what gives me the exact countdowns on them.

cr_Viewport which gives the black portion on the bottom isnt exactly "user friendly" and theres no way to configure it through WoW, you need to manually edit the files. Im told CT_Viewport will do the same but allow an easier time configuring it.

ag_unitframes is a little better than that with configs, but not by a whole lot. I got frustrated with X-Perl as its too flashy for me and I wasnt happy with its raid layout in the slightest. =P Im using 3 addons with ag; 1 that add a casting bar on target frames (mEnemyCastbar),  1 that changes the color of the player frames based on who has aggro (aUF_Banzai), and 1 that checks range for things like healing, etc (aUF_RangeCheck).

I attached another cap with some arrows showing whats what.

[attach=1]
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

Hehe, Jenjay. :P

I'll post a screeny of my new UI when I next log on ;)
un4

un4

New and improved.  A little out of date, but close enough.  Stunwatch isn't showing here, but that's about it.
un4

Shadowwolf

UI again, this time with some more addons and a little bit more cleanup.

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

And the bar you see at the bottom is semi-custom graphic by me and im using ElectrofluxTextronator to display it and adjust the View Port settings. Previously I was using CT_ViewPort but its very bland and basic and doesnt allow you to display a graphic overlay.

I also use Cartographer, Bigwigs, Littlewigs, and just about everything on our download section.

JohnnieRat

My UI. One for raid and the other for party.

I use (off the top of my head)
-Bongos2
-Titan panel
-Square minimap
-PallyPower
-perl classic frames (seems to run smoother for me than xperl)
-CT Raid
-Used to use Critline but I lagged whenever I made a new record and got the notification
-Prat
-Outiftter
-MobInfo 2
-Elk Buff Bar
-MIK scrolling combat text
-The Threat meter is disabled... as a pally healer, I dont really get aggro (lol... I tank more mobs than tanks in PUG groups)

To Gutboy: on the bottom left of the AB photo, you said SS or it didn't happen... well... that just happened... shake and bake!

un4

un4

vakiller

BAHAHAHAHA.....IVE DECIDED TO READ ALL OF THE FORUMS! REOPENING SOME AS I GO!

this is one id like to re-open. to tell you the truth i love this forum... just because all of u were low lvls in it.
so lets see that UI u guys got going on...i would really like to see some hunter stuff

Shadowwolf

Updated:

Since a lot of people are looking at my UI, its changed a little since my last post so I removed the links on the old post and updated them here:

What you dont see in the screenshots:

And the bar you see at the bottom is semi-custom graphic by me and im using ElectrofluxTextronator to display it and adjust the View Port settings. Previously I was using CT_ViewPort but its very bland and basic and doesnt allow you to display a graphic overlay.

I also use Cartographer, Bigwigs, Littlewigs, and just about everything on our download section.

Nasanna

Which mod gives you the buttons and the minimap in the center of your screen at the bottom? (seen in JR and Shadow's UIs)

un4

And I thought Shadow's old UI was sexy!
un4

JohnnieRat

QuoteWhich mod gives you the buttons and the minimap in the center of your screen at the bottom? (seen in JR and Shadow's UIs)

Bongos2 lets you move the minimap and I use "Square Minimap" to make it square shaped. I think shadow uses Squeenix, a much more in depth add-on the mine.

Nasanna

Quote from: JohnnieRat on February 01, 2008, 02:55:11 PM
Bongos2 lets you move the minimap and I use "Square Minimap" to make it square shaped. I think shadow uses Squeenix, a much more in depth add-on the mine.

Does Bongos2 also let you move the action bars around the minimap? That's what I was actually asking but didn't do it very clearly.