Blood 3.3

Started by TheGeneral451, December 15, 2009, 09:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGeneral451

I am looking to go to blood dps, I never felt comfortable with my dps in unholy and ever really as a DK.  Any imput on rotation? Macros? Stats and enchants?  I know you are all stat calculators and teachers.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Zy
:leglamp:

Air

As far as I know, Blood dps hasn't really changed.

For rotation:
1. get diseases up
2. death strike for death runes
3. 2x heart strike
4. death coil for rune dump
5. 4x heart strike
6. pestilence

For death strikes, I only use it to convert frost and unholy runes to death runes.  My death runes are used for heart strikes.  I have the glyph of disease in my dps spec.  When the diseases on the target get to about 3-5 seconds left, I will refresh with pestilence.  My main source of damage is from casting heart strikes, second is my auto attacks, and death strike usually comes in third.  I try to use dancing rune weapon as much as possible in a fight.  In a 6 min fight, should be able to use it about 6 times.  Before I pop DRW, I usually will pop anti-magic shell to build up runic power.

For hysteria, its usually best to cast it on one of our melee dps.  Ret pallys, fury/arms warriors, rogues, and feral cat druids.  My understanding is that feral cats are the best choice for hysteria.  I usually will go with one of our ret pallys most of the time.

For stats, lots and lots of strength is the way to go.  Only socket bonus I usually gem for is if its strength.

For glyphs, I use: glyph of disease, glyph of dancing rune weapon, and glyph of death strike.
For talent spec, I use: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfVMVh0Icfkf0stZfMbhxc:IpGMmV

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

sixrocko