45 min Baron... Finally!

Started by usonian, November 15, 2006, 06:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

Thanks to Arc, Ayrn, Lyte and Voc for helping me get the 45 minute Baron run completed last night for my .5 armor set upgrade quest.  We had a false start the first time but we got it done on the second attempt, engaging the Baron with about 2 minutes left and watching him hit the floor just as the 45 min timer reached zero.

Thanks again everyone!

Arcdelad

NP man...anytime....

if anyone else needs that quest done now or in the future I will gladly help them...

voctovian

Whew, it was a busy run, thanks so much Arc, Aryn, Lyte and Uso.  I would be happy to help out anyone who wants this too.

I see some DM North runs in Uso and my future  :)

Voc

Arcdelad

hehehe...well....when lyte, goss, geno, gren, and myself did this recently...we found that all of us going into DM at the same time made the drop rates HORRIBLE...BUT...we found as people got their 25 and didnt need any more, the drop rates got significantly better...gren, goss, and myself were grinding like fiends for two days straight, including one 4 hour session...and they were just barely trickling in....then goss got all of his 25, and al of the sudden the drop rates improved like crazy...then I got my 25 and getting grens was a cakewalk - they were dropping then like every 2nd to 3rd guy...

also...we noticed that the person wth the group lead seems to get the most beads...maybe that was just for us, but maybe its a blizz flaw...

un4

Hehe, grats.

Remind me to start all the groups  ]:D
un4