Holy Pally Help Please

Started by kajunlady, December 10, 2007, 02:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunlady

:-\ ok i really do love being holy whats better then giving people life right..well i have a few questions and would like some imo's.. ok 1st i would like to ask is do yall think BoK might be worth less points in holy? so far i am all holy.. but have had BoK and it has given me a big boost (depending on the casters lvl) and i kinda like that.. but i also really like my Greater BoW. (undecided on what to do as you can see) 2nd what should i have maxed out in my talents. which most are. and now of course since i walked away from the comuter i cant remember what my other ones are.... oh heres 1 for the future (my turning 70) are there any gear set with +healing and stuff and great intell and stam on it?

hope i made sence here..

kajun

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Drygioni

The standard holy build includes 11 points in prot for the BOK.  I played a Holy/Ret Hybrid for a good run but returned to 50/11/0. I had Seal of Command for the solo DPS but since BC, Seal of Righteous does as much consistent dmg than SOC. SOR procs every time while SOC infrequently.

As for 70 gear. go with the Khorium set until you get into Kara. The Crystal Pulse Shield is easy to get and generally sells for peanuts on the AH (not actual peanuts, just very little gold) Theres some fun 5man quests with some very good holy pally rewards too. Do as many as you can at 70 and not only are there great rewards but good money as well.

Balance your HP/MANA and +HEAL  with enchants, gems and faction rewards (head and leg bonuses)

you can see my current holy build in my armory page if that helps

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Drygioni

Gutboy

PS: I can make all the Khorium Ward gear if anyone needs it:

[item]Khorium Pants[/item]   [item]Khorium Boots[/item]   [item]Khorium Belt[/item]

GB (but check the AH also, as these are common skillups for smiths...)

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Buzan

kaylasb

KL you need to take a decition about the way you want to level to 70, you can Quest/Grind for fast leveling (this spec could help http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=snVh0MZZVfcx0cuVh) or if u want Quest/Instances for leveling slowly but gaining reputation (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVxhbgzheoxx0t)

Both ways are good, sometimes the PUGs are a pain but if you are lucky enough u can lvl and getting gear at the same time.

Don't use gear more tha 5 levels below you. Try to use wowhead.com or atlas quest (addon) to check the location of quests and objectives.

And if u need a hand with a quest or instance i'll try to help you when possible.  :snowman:

kajunlady

thank yall so much for your imo's i have alot to think about. and kay if you are on when the server comes back on and not to busy maybe you can help me with my epic quest on the part with the spirits. and also thank you gutboy when i get to 70 if i cant find that armor i will get the mats and come to you :)..

-Kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Nasanna

If you like doing instances, there is some really nice gear that comes from level 70 instances.

Here's some examples and where they drop:

Chest: [item]Breastplate of Many Graces[/item] dropped by Grandmaster Vorpil in Shadow Labyrinth
Helm: [item]Mask of Penance[/item] from Mekgineer Steamrigger in Steam Vaults
Trinket: [item]Scarab of the Infinite Cycle[/item] from Aeonus in Black Morass
Cloak: [item]Cloak of Whispering Shells[/item] from Hydromancer Thespia in Steam Vaults
Weapon: [item]Lightsworn Hammer[/item] from Warchief Kargath Bladefist in Shattered Halls

kaylasb

I'm going to take vacations from wednesday to next monday, if you can wait or you ain't done it till then, i'll gladly help you to complete it  :teddybag: