Bursting the Paladin bubble

Started by usonian, August 29, 2007, 01:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixphire

Quote from: Buzan on August 30, 2007, 02:35:58 PM
D'oh yeah not DI there's another one, not BOP, that's 10 to 15 mins cooldown. Forgot the name though, but yes BOP and that one are the 2 pally bubbles.

EDIT: Ah yes here we go I remember it's called Divine Protection lol.
As you can see after the name it's very close to DI so I got them mixed up for a sec. But yes Divine Protection is the bubble that cannot be broken by anything :P fallowed by BOP which rocks for melee but not vs casters and you can get silenced/interupted with it on and of course get hit by spells.
So those are the 2 pally bubbles.

I'd be interested in testing that out in a duel. Silencing a heal, which is a Holly spell and seeing if the bubble, any bubble, is on cool down. Technically Divine Protection and BOP are both Holly spells. So technically they should be hushed as well for the 4 seconds.
I supposed in either senario that would be good for the pallie to use their bubble due to that early on  ;D

Buzan

Yeah Nix, if you silence a pally for 4 secs he won't be able to bubble. I can already confirm that from my overall pvp experience.

Nixphire

Quote from: Buzan on August 30, 2007, 03:27:50 PM
Yeah Nix, if you silence a pally for 4 secs he won't be able to bubble. I can already confirm that from my overall pvp experience.
Gah! I could have sworn someone said that that is not the case ealier in the thread. I'm loosing my mind  :o

Trismus

Quotethere is a place where all Paladins must die, and that place is called the Arena.

I'm sorry, but that's the funniest damned thing I've ever heard in my life  8)

I have to quote that hehehe
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

JohnnieRat

Confirmed time and time again... a silenced or counterspelled pally CANNOT bubble. In fact, the only thing we can do is Crusader Strike and autoattack since we have literally nothing outside the Holy Tree (apparently CruStr isn't a spell  ???)