Appreciation

Started by Arcdelad, December 20, 2006, 01:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Hey guys, historically Christmas and new years are times to look back at the last year and appreciate the good things and learn from the bad.

I would like to kick that off by appreciating our GM - Shadow. Shadow is a person who has proven to every single one of us individually that she cares that we are having a good playing experience. We all pay to play this game, and the nature of it is to play with other people, and shadow consistenly aids our group activities...thus making sure we all have a great, non-pugged, non-annoying, rude player having game atmosphere to kill our free time with...

I mean...think of how far we have gotten in the last few months alone...we went from UBRS being the big target to slowly creeping into ZG, to knocking down bosses in AQ, to tackling Ony, to KILLING hakkar...truly amazing   for all of us and its been a great ride...BUT the one constant among all those occurances is that shadow has been there with strategies on how to beat that boss we have never face, setting up CT raid so that we know exactly when the bloodlord is looking at us, providing the autoroller (i know that is a contentius point for some) so that mid battle looting and careless needing are things of the past....we have a lot of very knowledgable, capable people in our group, but one would be hard pressed to find anyone who can run these events as smoothly or successfully as shadow does...again, we all have big parts in them, but without that master plan and her assistance these tasks would be insanely more difficult...

Also, look at this killer site...we all use it (hell i OVERUSE it) and a lot of people think that this is the best guild site out there...i havent seen many guild sites, but i cant imagine one being better then this....again, shadow plays a HUGE part in its upkeeping (along with the officers) and this site has been able to successfully facilitate our biggest outings...

I think as we consider 2006 for what it was and we get to our WOW time, we should definitely value shadow for what an awesome GM she is...its really easy to taker he for granted when she is always there for us (im definitely guilty of this), but I think we need to strive to remember that she puts a HUGE amount of effort into running this thing and making sure we all have great online experiences....

so...kicking off the best of the best for 2006, heres to shadow - thank you for the great work

Emmalina

Here here! Awesome work Shadow.

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Darkling

Damn it 'A new post has posted, would you like to review...'

You stole my line Emma. But still, Hats off to Shadowwolf. A big thanks to everyone else in the guild that helps this steam engine run smoothly.

Kothnok

I'll drink to that!  Cheers Shadow!  :reindeer_smiley:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

Thank you guys. I appreciate the thought. Its nice to get a thanks now and again.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Blackjack

Luise

Thanks Shadow for the awesome website, running guild bank, raids, general help, etc. etc. etc.
Also a big thanks to all the other officers and fellow guildies for making this game so much fun!
The kids say thanks too- as they havent been able to post yet. :xmaswreath:
Happy Christmas all!

Kaethdorala

Agreed, Shadow is the best and most dedicated Gm I have ever had and she really makes my gaming experience much more enjoyable. I've only been here awhile and I have to say she Rocks!

Tyban

Thanks Shadow for all your hard work inside and outside the game.  Not only do we have the best guild but he best site as well.  

I can't say it any better then Arc, so what he said  :P

Let's make 2007 even better then this year!!!

Aldel

yes yes, Thank you Shadow for letting Lullah and I join this guild when we were just little newbs who didn't know anything about the game. You let us in and taught us both many things :D, thank you so much for making our first guild experience fun and enjoyable yay :reindeer_smiley:

un4

I'll drink to the guild that kicks so much ass, and to the lady who makes it happen ;)
un4

Muridin

shadow, youve been there for us all, we thank you.

Merry Christmas, and have a joy filled New Year!
(that goes to everyone)

Kaidelina

Yeppers, everything that was said above...

Thank-you to Shadow and all of the guild officers for making this the best guild around.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

terrank

yup, twilight is among one of the best guild in wow... and thanks to your leadership, shadow, we have made great progress! so cheer to ya and the greatness of twlight! also thanks to everyone in twilight for making my experience in wow a great one and thanks to all the friends i have made who have helped me to reach where i am rite now.. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL =P

Jandris

What can I say - everyone else has said it so well and so much better than I can. I agree fully - Shadow you are the best. Thanks to all of the officers and all the great members of Twilight. Everyone have a great holiday. :tree_snowglobe: