Kitties!

Started by fiere redfern, May 17, 2008, 10:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

Just wanted to share a couple pictures of my new cats - Ave and I adopted them from the local PAWS shelter in Philly and my GOD are they cute together. The female tabby's name is Rosencrantz (Rose, for short), and the male ginger's name is Guildenstern (Guil or Guilly-boy for short).... yeah we're theatre geeks >.>

Top one: the pair amid the laundry (of course) in my room.

Bottom: Rose climbed up onto my shoulders and took a nap. Had to take a picture XD

grunkatze

Hehe cute, is that Pop tarts ? Yes i believe it's pop tarts

fiere redfern

Guilty as charged  :D

I don't eat huge breakfasts - usually it's either donuts or a pop-tart or two on the way to work/class. For some reason my belly only likes coffee, water, and pop-tarts in the morning =P

Shadowwolf

Bachelorette pad!

hehe

Dont worry, my house is stuffed with junk food also. You seem to have something on your neck there in that 1 pick, might want to have that looked at =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

very cute Fi =)

great names for them too
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Jandris

Have Shadow's kitty teach them how to play WOW that way they can farm for you while you are in classes  ;)

LastDyingBreath

Nixphire

Arcdelad

kudos for the hamlet nomeclature...definitely bonus points!!!

fiere redfern

AHAHHAHA!

You got it wrong, though Panz - that's Rosencrantz on my shoulders ;) Guildenstern's the ginger.

And that's definately on the agenda, Jan - they already walk all over my keyboard while I'm trying to type... now to figure out a way to get them to keep doing that for long periods of time. >.>

Shadowwolf

Youre very lucky to get older cats like that which are so friendly with people. Means whomever raised them as kittens spent a lot of time with them.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

I know! :D Craziest thing was walking into the "playroom" at the shelter and having Guil climb out of the box he was sharing with Rose, stretch, and not only walk up to me, but climb into my lap and up the front of my jacket. I haven't had a cat do that to me since the stray that "adopted" my family died.