How to create an event with an alt?

Started by usonian, February 04, 2008, 12:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

I want to put up a Shadow Lab run on the calendar with my rogue Apate but I don't see anywhere to choose which character to create the run with.  I have a feeling it defaults somehow to your main... how do I change this?

P.S. if you want to help me avoid another failed PUG SL, feel free to join:)

Lynette

Uso, I'd love to tank SL again with my druid.  I'll be on later tonight (11 pm ... maybe earlier) if you'd like to get a guild group going.

As for creating events, it may default to your main but you can signup with any of your WoW characters that meet the requirements.  If Apate is not showing up as an option, perhaps he isn't listed as level 70 within the signup system.

Kothnok

Creating an event is separate from signing up for it.  You don't do both at the same time.  Once you've created an event, then you can sign up for it (with whichever char you want).
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

usonian

I see, thanks Koth and Lyn.  Fortunately I got a decent enough PUG to get my first key frag last night but now I need a SV and Arc run to finish the quest.  I may need to call on your tanking powers some time soon, Apate is eager to pick up some of those epics you guys are disenchanting :)

Lynette

I need to run SV to death- arcatraz as well - so call on me anytime .

fiere redfern

Sign me up for SV as well - CE rep is CE rep, and I need another 4k of it =D

What time/day were you thinking of for the run, Uso? I can be on after 10p EST tonight, but after that I won't be around until the weekend.

usonian

The best time for me to run instances during the week is right after I get home from work / school which is around 7-9pm server.  Occasionaly I'll be on later than that but it all depends on school work, social engagements, and girlfriend attention:)

If I see any of you on I'll tap you for a quick guildie run for SV or Arc, I need the rep too!  Keep an eye on the calendar as well, if I know I have some free time to schedule I'll go there first.

Jandris

If you need a healer & I am on - count me in on the fun
(PS I also need the rep - any rep  :D)