Forum and Recent Forum topics broken

Started by usonian, March 18, 2008, 09:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

For some reason the Recent Forum topics on the front page are not losing the "new" tag on the end after I read them.  I also just tried to post a comment in another thread and it didn't show up in the forums or on the front page like normal.

Anyone else having issues with this? 

I guess I'll only know if this actually goes through:P

EDIT:  so this did show up in the forums, but not on the front page.  maybe that interface is broken.
EDIT 2:  i see it now on the front page, maybe this info is just updating really slow... or perhaps it's on my end.

Kothnok

Works fine for me.  Are you logged in at the front page? You can tell if you are if the Login box says "Hey, Usonian, you have 197 messages..."
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

fiere redfern

Might be on your end, Uso - the topic showed up for me just fine on both the front page and in the forum proper. The read/unread tag updated just fine too =/

usonian

I am logged in on the main page.  Not sure what is causing the recent forum posts to not update on my end.  I'll try it when I get home and see if it's doing the same thing.

Arcdelad

your lack of DPS is probably affecting your forum viewing now too...

un4

You must DPS THIS MUCH to log into the forums.
un4

Shadowwolf

Might be a cookie issue, or perhaps at work you are behind a proxy server that only updates so often.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess