Forum CSS/Color Changes

Started by Shadowwolf, March 30, 2009, 12:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Im trying to match up the forum coloring to the main site finally so if anyone has any visibility issues where text is hard to read, is black on a black background, etc please say what it is and include a screenshot if you can of what it is you are talking about so I can make it visibly pleasing =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tony

I suddenly have the urge to kneel before Malygos?

No really, I like the look!

Arcdelad

i hear he can destroy the world 10 TIMES OVER

Air

I am not some simple jester! I am Nielas Aran!
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Tony

so at work, I was looking at a forum that was simalar to the settings of the home page, I get home, and its still green. Is there a place that I can adjust my profile to display the changes, or do I seriously have to "Delete my currently viewed web pages" ???  ???

fiere redfern

Just hit F5 to refresh the page - the colors are cached to make loading webpages easier, but a refresh will force it to take in the new code, and therefore the new color scheme ^^

Tony

Quote from: fiere redfern on March 30, 2009, 04:29:48 PM
Just hit F5 to refresh the page - the colors are cached to make loading webpages easier, but a refresh will force it to take in the new code, and therefore the new color scheme ^^
Thank you!

fiere redfern

Insignificant issue, when looking at the list of unread topics, the current page number and the ellipses in-between the "3" and the "27" are invisible against the black background. SS attached.

[attachthumb=1]

Shadowwolf

Quote from: fiere redfern on March 30, 2009, 06:06:32 PM
Insignificant issue, when looking at the list of unread topics, the current page number and the ellipses in-between the "3" and the "27" are invisible against the black background. SS attached.

What browser is that? I think you might need to delete your cache because it shows up white for me.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

dharq

I've just refreshed the page, I'm using the firefox 3.0.1, and I'm having the same problem on the recent posts page. Whenever I look at the recent posts, the page numbers aren't visible... black text on the background. The current page is visible.

The forums look much better now though. Thank you Shadow.

Nasanna

I have the same issue as Dharq using Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

The top one shows what I see. The bottom one shows what you see when you highlight that area.

Kothnok

For those still having this problem after hitting F5, could you also post what you see on the right side of the screen on the same level?  Do you also see the "< previous next>" links or are those also black text?

I just tried IE and IE64 and neither of them exhibited this issue.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

dharq

The page number (links) other than the active page are showing up correctly after pressing f5 again.

I still have no visible text for the "Pages:" and the active page # since they aren't links. On the first page of recent posts, the specific code that isn't displaying is:

<div class="middletext" style="margin-bottom: 1ex;">Pages:[<b>1</b>]

It should display "Pages: [1]", but it only shows up when I select it.

Tony

They show up blue for me in google chrome

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.