Server down to 5pm PST

Started by Blacksky, December 05, 2006, 12:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muridin

should i come back tomoro?

f*** that fr a joke, i want ym WoW fix lol

i wonder shadow has been, ive been expecting her to be posting like crazy like us

Daigoro

First the time gets extended to 1pm, then 5pm, now 7pm?!  My guess will probably be oh, next week sometime :P

Muridin

i wouldve liked if i could be beta testing that LOTRO by now *grumble*

un4

Some servers are going up and down like a kid on a pogo stick on a trampolene (more creative metaphor removed ;))
un4

Shadowwolf

Quote from: magnetite on December 05, 2006, 03:53:14 PM
Hmm, well I guess I had good reason to leave or be kicked. If you guys don't want to hear from me again, so be it. But let me remind you this. This guild was started by friends of mine. Not by Shadowwolf. She was given GM status, and I'm sure that my friends would have no problem with me posting here. If you have issues with that, take it up with them.

WTF?!!

Im not going to try and rekindle this but I will say:

1) Thats EXTREMELY rude. Where in the hell did I come up in all this? You need to drop your hate for me or take yourself elsewhere. Im about sick of this crap.

2) Get your facts straight. What you believe is not entirely accurate.

3) Keep it up and im going to ban you from the forum for disruption.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

Let's let sleeping dogs lie, shall we?
un4

magnetite

You know, if no one replied to my post, none of this would have ever happened.

Aldel

Quote from: magnetite on December 05, 2006, 07:58:09 PM
You know, if no one replied to my post, none of this would have ever happened.

How about if you did not make a post like that, then none of this would have ever happened either.

voctovian

Mag, if you wanted to post constructive advice, it would be most welcome.  However, your comments really came off as juvenile bragging, not constructive in the least.  Really, they were words of someone trying to hurt and cause drama.  Sadly, I dont think you realize that, in time, you will probably learn that there is more to life than material things (be it in real life or in the game).  For now, please desist as it just makes you look bad and it just annoys me.  If you are happier being involved with the other guild, run with it.  For me, I am delighted to be surrounded by FRIENDS and doing new things all the time. 

Go Twilight

un4

un4