servers

Started by Vengeance, August 22, 2006, 11:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengeance

anyone know whats wrong with the servers?
only a few up atm and if you dont have a char on any of em you cant play WoW...and im bored

Tolwen

yea...they said its gonna take an extra 2hours for the new path ....

Vengeance

huh
i just tried logging in right now and a notice popped up that wasnt there the last few times i logged

Lyte

Good thing I've been busy then.  Our younger daughter had a well-child doctor appointment today and had to get two shots.  Been letting her rest and trying to get the house cleaned up a bit since I've gotten home, so haven't been on.  I'm sorry I haven't been on for a day or two.  It's just been a crazy week!  I'll be on tonight :)

Vengeance

yipee
your lucky...i have no clue what im doing...
checkin out everything (which i have seen) on the WoW model viewer heh

Darkling

Fortunately I've been stuck at work and unable to log on, although at least I have the new patch downloaded and applied as of 8 am this morning. Hopefully they're up by the time I get home or I'm going to go through withdrawal symptons...pacing back and forth...constantly trying to log in...drinking mountain dew after mountain dew....watching yugioh or some crap like that...maybe blues clues...wiggles (suffer).....more pacing....aarrrggghhhh! By then, I'll have gone through a 12 pack of dew and have a strange need to run to the store to get some more.

un4

Dew = love.

Anyhow, we had a Twilight jamboree on Savage today.  If I can find a site to host the screenies (without shrinking 'em like photobucket does) I'll post them on twilightclan.com.

Highlights include:
Return of the T-Stack!
"Guess who Ambiance is!"
"Who the fuck is Penultimate-Impact?"
"Where's Final?"
"Does un4 have SEP admin?"
and last, but not least:
The return of Illuminus!
un4

un4

Bah.  Alex is supposed to be up now, but I don't have time to play any more.  Great timing, Blizz  ::)
You guys will have to tell me about how the new stuff works  :(
un4

Shadowwolf

Ye old blizzard addage: "None shall play on patch day!"

Suddenly its like they pushed the power button on our server just now.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

Zoning into BRD, I heard Tells being sent to me, yet saw the "Loading" screen for ages.
Then I finally got into the zone, saw the "hello shadow", saw several horde chars running around in the zone with our group... and then poof, it all went dark.

Patch day weirdness!  woot!
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Kothnok

Breaking News! 5:37pm PST (wasn't there when I logged in at 5:40)
<paraphrase>
We know there's issues and in fixing them we may have to reboot servers.
There might be little notice.
That notice may be visible.
ie. Power OFF with no notice! PWNED!
</paraphrase>
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Lyte

Breaking News! 5:37pm PST (wasn't there when I logged in at 5:40)
<paraphrase>
We know there's issues and in fixing them we may have to reboot servers.
There might be little notice.
That notice may be visible.
ie. Power OFF with no notice! PWNED!
</paraphrase>

You forgot "We're sorry for any inconveniences this may cause"